Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Pen review




Recently, We were able to review a Smile Science Teeth Whitening Pen . Until recent years, teeth whitening has been something people could only achieve in a dentist office at a very expensive price. Since then I've seen quite a few products for teeth whitening. A few of them I have even tried on others. I have to say Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Pen is tied for the first spot with a more expensive brand. I am amazed at the difference of my teeth. My teeth are far less than perfect or I would show you all the difference this pen made. Lets just say my great smile is back (excluding a minor flaw of my own teeth.) The whole process was easy and painless. As simple as painting my teeth with no feeling or smell.

Men and woman of all ages are looking for solutions to improve their smile. After all whiter teeth can mean a lot to our appearance, make us look younger and feel more attractive. We feel more confident knowing we have an attractive smile.

Smile Sciences pride themselves in offering teeth whitening systems and products that are not only safe but effective. They are pain and sensitive free. Another great advantage is all that is at the fraction of the cost it would be at the dentist office.

All products made at Science Smile are made in the USA. They are trusted by both dentist and hygienist. All products are FDA approved.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I like that it's made in the USA and FDA approved. I'll have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete