Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Butterfly Bakery Sugar Free Mini Muffins


We were given the yummy opportunity to review mini chocolate chip muffins from Butterfly Bakery.



There isn't too many of us who don't like satisfying our sweet tooth every once in awhile. How many of us then feel guilty afterwards? Butterfly Bakery has some great treats to relieve both the sweet tooth and the guilt.

In 1998, Brenda started experimenting with sugar free desserts. Brenda's mother has diabetes and at that time choices were limited. It was brenda's mission to satisfy her mother's sweet tooth, though not easy, her mother was an exquisite baker herself, and tough critic.

Brenda kept experimenting with sugar free recipes, even creating her own butter cream frosting. When one day her mother declared one of her cakes perfect, and friends who didn't even have diabetes were making requests. Brenda knew she was onto something. The Butterfly Bakery was born and they did their first order in 1998.

The Butterfly Bakery makes a variety of baked goods from sugar-free, no sugar added, gluten free, whole grain and low calorie.

We absolutely loved our chocolate chip muffins. I usually find that a lot of food that is sugar free tastes bland, I usually don't go back for seconds. My children who can usually tell when I'm trying to feed them a healthier snack, really enjoyed the chocolate chip muffin. I think the Butterfly Bakery with all of its deliciousness may be the answer to sweeten your sweet tooth, go on over to their sit,e have a peek. I know I'll go back for snacks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: