Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Evande Facial Care Products Review

We were given the opportunity to review Evande Facial Care products.

Evande sent us samples of their 3 step facial care products, a gentle facial cleanser and make-up remover, an alcohol-free pore minimizing toner, and an oil-free face and neck moisturizer. The goal of Evande is to bring out a more youthful, radiant, more healthy looking complexion using their 3 step daily facial maintenance system.

Cleansing is the first step, so I apply Evande's Gentle Facial Cleanser and Make-Up Remover, to my face and neck. It is a thin like lotion consistency, and just a little bit will go a long ways. It has a nice smell to it and was easy to apply. The essential ingredients include natural fruit extracts of Lemon, Bilberry, Orange, Sugar Cane, Aloe Vera, Cucumber Passion Fruit, and Amla. This non-foaming mild formula will effectively remove dirt, make-up, oils, and other impurities. It will clear away dead skin and improve cell renewal to leave skin silky soft.

After I apply the cleanser and make-up remover, I went on to the second step which is the toner. I applied Evande's Alcohol- Free Pore Minimizing Toner. The essential ingredients are Marigold, Aloe Vera, Lemon, Orange, Sugar Maple, Sugar Cane, Bilberry, Witch Hazel, Soapwort, Sage, Burdock, Pelitory, Ivy, Mallow, Pine Cone, Horsetail, Hops, St Johns wort, Matricaria, Cornflower, Linden, Arnica, Elder, Cucumber, Rosemary, and Chamomile. I dab a bit of this on cotton ball and rub on my face and neck. Thankfully no stinging and it doesn't make me feel sticky. The scent is also nice. The toner is alcohol-free, and it protects pores from impurities and microbes such as acne by reducing the pore size, making it hard for germs to penetrate into the skin, while regulating moisture and the skins natural oil levels. After a couple minutes it is fully dried.>

The third step is to moisturize. I apply Evande's oil-free Face and Neck Moisturizer to my face and neck. The thin consistency like lotion went on easily and quickly absorbed into my skin. It has a great fruity smell. The oil-free face and neck moisturizer provides a flawless perfection without imparting greasiness or oiliness. It enhances the skins health by maintaining high moisture levels over the entire day. It protects against environmental exposure and cell dehydration. The essential ingredients are Aloe Vera, Pure African Shea Butter, Almond Butter, Silk Amino Acid, Mediterranean Fig, Ayurvedic tumeric, Green Tea, Vitamin A, B3, and E, and Chinese Ginkgo Biloba.

When I started using the samples from Evande, I had some dry patches on my face, which quickly started clearing up. My face is more moisturized, and feels softer. I have tried products that have given me bad reactions in the past, with Evande there is complete success. I really like it and would refer it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment