Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, November 25, 2013

GoStak Review

We have had the opportunity to review two great products from BlenderBottle .



My husband and I have had to get serious this last year about our health. I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia, my blood sugar has a tendency of getting way too low. My husband, well, besides the fact that he isn't in his twenties anymore, I think he just wanted to see a lot more muscle when he is admiring himself in the mirror. So we educated ourselves about supplements and shakes. The blender works great for shakes, but its not convenient when you're in a hurry and on the go.

We received BlenderBottles GoStak containers , and BlenderBottle for review, they were the perfect solution. Though after spending too much money on a shaker and wearing it all over his clothes before he got to the gym once, my husband was not immediately convinced.

The GoStak starter pack are portable stackable containers that can be used for vitamins, pills, supplements, and snacks. The starter pack contains one 150cc, 100cc, 60cc, and a 40cc jar. The containers have a twist and lock system, and they connect together with ease. They are durable, easy to clean, and the materials resist stains and odors. They are dishwasher friendly, and can also be placed in the freezer. It is important to know that they are also BPA free, you don't have to worry about any nasty chemicals when using them. They are really very cute containers, and could be mixed and matched. I carry them in my purse with snacks for the baby, supplements, and protein powder for my shakes, they secure tightly, and I have never had a spill. I love the all the colors, I will want some in each to mix them up. I think that there are many uses one could find for these sleek containers. I should also mention that the containers fit right inside the BlenderBottle.

Until we order another one, my husband and I are always reaching for the BlenderBottle at the same time. Out of the few shakers we have, it is our favorite. Its best feature is the blender ball, which works like a whisk and really gets your shakes blended up and tasting great. The wide opening makes adding ingredients easier. None of our other shakers mix up like the Blender Bottle. One of them you can always taste the protein powder.The Blender Ball is patented, and it allows you to mix up ground oatmeal, peanut butter, yogurt, and fruit juice. There are embossed milliliter/ounce marks give volume control. The shaker is BPA free.The lid twists securely in place, its mouth piece has to be pushed down with two of my thumbs at least.That just means more security to me though. I don't have to worry when I'm on one of the machines at the fitness center that its going to pop open. It's very easy to use just add ingredients, toss the stainless steel ball in and shake it up. The shaker has gripper bars making it easy to hold with sweaty hands. Its easy to clean, either by hand or dishwasher friendly.

We are very satisfied with the GoStak portable containers and the BlenderBottle, they really are an ingenious advancement to nutrition on the go.

You can connect with BlenderBottle for the GoStak Blender Bottle / Go Stak , Go Stak Website

No comments:

Post a Comment