Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Reviews

We have had the opportunity recently, to review one of the Shoulder Budddies , from Shoulder Fun USA. LLC.



Shoulder Buddies are an adorable 3 inch collectible character for kids ages 4 and up. A Smarts collector card and magic coin is included with every Shoulder Buddie with the words, Land of Understanding, In Smarts We Trust. If a Shoulder Buddie is placed on the shoulder, the magic coin would go on the inside of the shirt, and when the Shoulder Buddie's magnetic bottom connects with the magic coin, the Shoulder Buddie is held in place. This allows kids to wear it not only on their shoulder but on their shirt, hat, even their hair.

These quirky little characters are intended to be more than just a cute character for kids to wear. Each one comes with an important life lesson, such as fire safety smarts, friendship smarts, math smarts, and Stop bullying smarts.

Shoulder Buddies have been a great way for schools to raise money. Some of the great ways to raise are Open house fundraiser, Fall fundraiser, Holiday Gift Shop, Valentine's Day fundraiser, Spring/Earth Day fundraiser, School Carnival, Basket Raffles, Graduate Fundraiser, and Special Club Fundraiser.

Our son loves his purple Shoulder Buddie, with its neon green hair sticking straight up, my son refers to it as troll looking. Its actually Flora, and her smarts are botanical. The only con about our Shoulder Buddie is its name, we laughed when our young son said "i'm not telling my friends at school that I'm sitting a Flora on my shoulder" He does wear it almost every where we go. He wants to get more and start collecting them.

I think its a great idea to introduce some of these smarts to the young children with these Shoulder Buddies. I think by having these characters it is a reminder for the kids each time they wear them of the little lesson that it represents.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these cute? I would have loved something like this when I was younger. I loved collecting. Thy do remind me of a troll doll though.

    ReplyDelete