Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Zoey's Attic Personalized Shirt Review



We were given the very pleasant experience of facilitating a review for Zoey's Attic Personalized Gifts



Erin Delanty is the creator and founder of Zoey's Attic , her inspiration for this web site came shortly after the birth of her first child. Initially Erin's thought was was to create a web based shop where parents-to be and new parents could involve all family members in the "baby news" excitement, offering a variety of pregnancy or new baby announcement's and hard to find big/brother (or sister) tees. Erin had conversed with friends about searching unsuccessfully for out of the ordinary tees, and unique baby gear. She decided to use her background in web developing and graphic designing to design her own line of products. Naming her business "Zoey's Attic" has a special meaning to Erin. It is named for her daughter Bridget's early on favorite toy, a stuffed animal - Zoey the Zebra. Erin's mother gifted Bridget with the zebra, and she felt like the name connected three generations. Zoey's Attic officially launched in November of 2006.



There is no doubt with us that Zoey's Attic is incredible. It is the out an out for personalized gifts. They have something for every member of the family, including dog shirts. They offer personalized canvas prints, maternity shirts, the cutest baby stuffed animals with pacifiers, the cuteness there goes on and on..I really wish when I was pregnant I could have found a site like this, maternity clothes were scarce even in the last ten years, It was hard finding something that fit nice let alone something that looked cute.



Our granddaughter received a shirt and a tooth fairy pillow, she loves the shirt. It has pink three quarter length sleeves and orange lettering to match her pillow. It states "On the ToothFairy's Payroll" with her name personalized below the picture of a cartoon Tooth Fairy which we were able to choose the hair color of. The work is just beautiful and everything is of good quality. As many times as she has worn that shirt it should look ... well the point is it still looks great! I know I have to make sure the kids all get a tooth fairy shirt and pillow, have you ever went searching in the dark for your child's small tooth? Even having the kids put their tooth in an envelope for the tooth fairy didn't cut down on the minutes I'd be searching aimlessly under their pillow hoping not to wake them up. She looks adorable in her new shirt and she reminds us all the time about what is written on her shirt, she is on the payroll of the tooth fairy.



I'm glad we were invited into Zoey's Attic, we will be going back, not only are the products great, so is the customer service. We stayed in contact with a very kind lady named Mary Jane, she continued to contact us until every last detail was figured out. I couldn't believe I was given so many options. The overall experience of Zoey's Attic was an A+ to us.

You can connect with Zoey's Attic via Facebook , @zoeysattic and Zoey's Attic Website

10 comments:

  1. Aww I love the cute onesies and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zoeys attic stuff is so cute. I'd love to get some for my nephews and niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love their monogram pillows. Would be so elegant looking in a nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all their stuff. They have something for every occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting a set of their "Big Brither, Little Sister" shirts for my Grands for the longest time... so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments are super cute! And I love the "my mom is blogging this" shirt! Wish I saw this when I was pregnant! Just had my baby 13 days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've ordered from this company three times already and have LOVED everything. You need to order a size up with the short sleeve tees though but the long sleeve tees are thick and true to size. Really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would LOVE to win this for my twin girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their sibling sets. The designs are so adorable and love the long sleeved shirts too

    ReplyDelete