Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Reading and Math Review

We have recently had the opportunity to facilitate another review for Educational Insights , two more great new books called Hot Dots Jr, math and reading for kindergartners.

Educational Insights is based in Southern California. Educational Insights manufactures products that are playful and fun with a serious educational value. Their Products are designed by seasoned educators and by parents who know that firstly and foremost learning should be made fun for children. Safety for children, is a number one top priority at Educational Insights. All products are safety tested by independent laboratories to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards and laws,which also includes lead and heavy metal testing.

Hot Dots Jr. Lets Master Kindergarten Math is a set of two books recommended for 2-5 yrs. It includes "Ace", a talking teaching dog pen. The set provides the children with 100 lessons in a variety of math skills. They range from counting, numbers and patterns to time and fractions. There are 15 out of the 100 lessons that challenge the children to prepare for the next grade level. The skills that are covered are patterns, time, shapes/geometry, fractions, measurements, math facts, and money.

The Hot Dots Jr. Lets Master Kindergarten Reading is also a set of 2 books which includes "Ace" the talking teaching pen. This set will provide children with over a hundred lessons on a variety of reading language skills. From reading comprehension and vocabulary to spelling and punctuation. There are 15 out of the 100 lessons that will challenge the children to prepare for the next grade level. The skills that are covered are letter recognition, reading readiness, phonics, sight words, punctuation and grammar.

As always Educational Insights puts out some of the best educational products that our children find interesting, and fun. Our little ones love these books and along with Ace the talking teaching pen to help keep them interested I am positive that every time we sit down with the books they are learning. I like that about all the Educational Insight products they add just the right things to hold the attention of the little ones. Weather preparing them for school, or homeschooling these products are a wonderful helping factor.

You can connect with Educational Insights via Facebook and Website I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous educational "toys" and a great review! As a teacher, I love this product for all little learners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this would be a great help for my son. He is 3 and has ADHD, so maybe it would keep him on task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a blessing to have companies like Educational Insights who make it so easy to make learning fun for kids. I am so glad to see this product reviewed. I am always looking for ways to help my son develop a love for learning. Thanks for the great detailed review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a 2 year old nephew that would love the dog pen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that there is 100 lessons for them to learn with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! We try to integrate education into a lot of our fun activities. Sometimes it gets difficult to be creative, this sounds great. I'd absolutely love to try this with my little one, I think she'd get a lot out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son is in K and struggling in his reading. This would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a 2 and 4 year old I am glad to see that it is for a variety of ages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, whenever find come across products that help my little ones with their academic skills. This program really sounds great, and I'm sure that it would benefit my four-year-old son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter struggles some and is in 1st grade this could be amazing.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love this, to help teach my son to read

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a nephew that struggles and I watch often and this would be a great tool to use ... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Hot Dots Jr. comes with a talking teaching dog pen. What child wouldn't enjoy learning with a talking dog pen right.

    ReplyDelete