Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ToiletTree Proffessional Skin Care System Review

We had the opportunity, recently to review the Professional Care System from ToiletTree .



When we received the Professional Skin care system from ToiletTree, it was a helpful coincidence. In the weeks before I had felt the need to seek advice from the doctor about my overly dry face and skin. One of the things the doc said was that some people just had what he called lizard dry skin, unfortunately I was probably one of them. As my doctor has a very good nature, and a funny sense of humor, I still don't want to end up in a lizard category, so after giving me a prescription of cream for the very worst, he also gave me some tips. Not wanting it to be a topic, but in the interest of always Keeping it real, my heels have probably been the worst, and one of his first tips simply was-wear socks all the time, especially now in the winter months. I could always write another post concerning foot care tips from the doc, I don't want to wander off point or post rather. I was excited to review the Professional Skin Care System, anything to help me kick this "lizard status".

The Professional Skin Care System is an advanced cleansing tool that helps polish away dead skin, and will gently exfoliate away impurities that traditional cleansing leaves behind. Along with a daily cleaning regimen, the Skin Care System will help to stimulate the skin, improving overall skin clarity and appearance. The system will assist in removing dead skin cells to expose healthier looking skin. It will energize the skin, leaving it smooth, soft and radiant. The tool will cleanse deep to help remove stubborn make-up, and enhances absorption moisturizes.

The gentle massage of the rotating facial and body brush helps to stimulate new skin cell production creating firmer and healthy glowing skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of problem areas such as oily skin, dry patches, blemishes, fine lines, visible pores, blackheads and wrinkles. The system is ideal for preparation and removal of cosmetics.

The pink Professional Skin Care System we received included 2 face exfoliators, (1 soft for sensitive skin types and 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliator and 1 pumice sphere. ToiletTree offers refills.

ToiletTree is a family- run company, that started when Steven received a gift from his mother. A fogless shower mirror that didn't live up to its claim of being fog free and unshakable wall adherence. Frustrated and fed up of uneven shaves Steven joined forces with his father and his brother to design a mirror that not only stayed attached to the wall but would stay fogless for life. After many months of brainstorming and testing prototypes, the trio finally took their design to manufacturing. In January of 2010 ToiletTree products were born. ToiletTree takes great pride in providing their consumers with unique and innovative products of the highest quality.

I really enjoy using the Professional Skin Care System, it is definitely a rejuvenating experience every time. Nothing beats a little massage everyday! I have noticed a big difference when I look in the mirror. When I first began using the system my face was broke out in some spots, and like I said so dry. I felt like sandpaper at times. I love the difference I have seen in my face, and how soft my skin is feeling. I remember using something I had bought from the store that was similiar to this it was broke within a month, The Professional Skin Care System is of the highest quality, I have checked out their site for other products, they have affordable prices for their unique products.

You can connect with ToiletTree via FB and Their Website

No comments:

Post a Comment