Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, January 10, 2014

Zeepo Strapless Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Recently, We had an opportunity to facilitate a review for a Zeepo Strapless Sleep Mask from Dream Essentials.

I have always had trouble sleeping at night, and have had many weeks in my life where my days and nights were mixed up. The biggest problem is if there is light, television, or any kind of noise my brain just don't want to relax. I could even swear my thoughts get much louder. I had never really given sleep masks consideration because I already wear head gear from my sleep apnea machine, so a mask with a strap is kind of out of the question for me.

Until, we learned of the Zeepo Strapless Sleep Mask from Dream Essentials, the first of its kind, with no straps. The sleep mask stays on your face using adhesive strips. The adhesive strips are hypoallergenic, latex free, and FDA- approved. The interior and exterior of the sleeping mask is 100% cotton lined with tencel, a soft antibacterial fabric. The sleep mask is 100% light blocking for effective sleep and relaxation, ultra comfortable using natural cotton for sensitive facial skin.

The Zeepo Strapless Sleep Mask comes with simple to follow instructions for set up before use. The adhesive strips get applied to the blue side of the mask , sqeeze the bridge of the nose, which will ensure blocking out the light and getting it tight enough. The mask is also very easy to keep clean by washing it out by hand and letting it air dry.

Dream Essentials manufactures a large range of sleep and eye masks. They support small, large and commercial quantities. They are ideal for gift and giveaways, and when ordered in bulk can be personalized and customized with an image, slogan or company logo. They also offer eye pillows, foot therapy, gel masks, and my favorite, big "huggable" pillows.

I really enjoy using the Zeepo Strapless Sleep Mask, it works even with wearing my sleep apnea head gear. It is soft and comfortable, there is no painful peeling or sticky residue when i remove it. The mask comes with 36 adhesive strips and when they run out Dream Essentials offers more at an affordable price.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment