Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Confessions of a Newbie

Hello everyone! My name is Brandi, and I confess to being a newbie here on so many levels. A little over a year ago I came across some great blogs and discovered blogging really wasn't what I had originally thought it was, it was so much more. I quickly became addicted to all the wonderful inspiration that is shared out here. I have thought many times "wow where have I been, that I haven't noticed any of this sooner" Truth being I was probably hiding in a book somewhere. I have a passion for reading and writing. I have also discovered recently that I have a passion for painting and D.I.Y projects.

I spent months thinking I wanted to blog. I started fearing what would I have anything to share that all these wonderful bloggers haven't already done ten times better? Would I feel small out here? I let all the fears overwhelm me, until I came to a conclusion. This wasn't what blogging was about. If I was going to come in with bad feelings it wasn't going to be for me what it was suppose to be. None of the blogs I read faithfully ever made me feel like blogging was some competition I had to win. These people whom I have come to admire through their inspiring blogs were not making me feel this way, I was. So, I decided to look at it as just joining a a big conversation, and presenting myself the way I do anywhere else, being real and being me. I'll share the good, the bad, and take pride in it all.

This is it, the beginning of my journey. I hope to connect with many of you wonderful people out here. I'm excited to begin this journey, better late than never, right. I'll share more about myself in coming posts. I thought this was a nice place to begin though, introducing myself as the newbie. That way as I make mistakes, which I'm hoping won't be often, people will know I'm just learning what many of you have been doing for years. I look forward to gaining knowledge from your wisdom.

Is there anyone else out here a beginner like me? Does anyone have advice they would like to share, I would love hearing from you!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment