Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, April 4, 2014

Hop on over to Ryan's Hometown Buffet or Old Country Buffet, they are celebrating Easter big this year!

In the month of April, you may want to hop on over to Ryan's Hometown Buffet or Old Country Buffet, they are celebrating Easter big this year.

Ryan's Old Country Buffet and Old Country Buffet has partnered with Nancy Drew Diaries and Hardy Boys Adventures to celebrate the relaunch of these classic mystery series. These are books many of us may remember loving in our own childhoods. With a new look and suspenseful story lines they can now be read with our children. They would be great choice to put in children's Easter baskets.

Like I said, Easter is being celebrated in a big way at these restaurants. In addition to serving the traditional Easter ham there will be delicious prime rib and special Easter desserts at dinner, from Friday, April 18 to Sunday, April 20. The first 50 children each night will receive a surprise gift. Parents, you all get a treat as well. A coupon for two to dine at $15.99, valid with two beverage purchases that are redeemable at a future visit between April 21 to May 2.

Finding good restaurant deals are hard to come by, this could be a great savings. Not to mention just how great the family friendly atmosphere you will find at Ryan's Hometown Buffet and Old Country Buffet. Share a classic story with your children and have a wonderful dinner at the same time.

To celebrate this great promotion one of our readers will win (1) Nancy Drew Diaries, Curse of the Artic Star book and (1) Hardy Boys Adventures Secret of the Red Star book, plus a family four pack of meal passes to Ryan's Hometown Buffet and Old Country Buffet. The total value of the prize pack is $60.00.

11 comments:

  1. Great giveaway and restaurants. I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like alot of fun. I would love to enter in the win. I have always loved reading nancy drew as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Old Country Buffet just had a re-opening, redid their menu and décor. Have not gone yet but would love to try it again since they now have competition with Golden Corral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REMEMBER READING THESE BOOKS,WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. AS YOU SAID THEY ARE GREAT STORIES.AS FOR EATING AT THESE BUFFET PLACES. I ENJOY BUFFETS VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom got me into Nancy Drew when I was little. She had a collection that she also loved reading with me. I would love to get my daughter into them also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Old Country Buffet. Every time we see my parents we go there. I love the great selection of food and great service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also new to visiting peoples blog sites and entering giveaways. I have only been doing this for a month now. I only ever used my tablet for games I had no idea that people had their own blogs (I actually didn't know what a blog was, my daughter had to explain it to me. I am amazed at what kids know about.) I agree with you about blogs I have enjoyed so much reading people thoughts, reviews on so many things I have learned so much. I hope you continue with your blog and good luck in the future and remember that your comments have made an impact on someone gor the better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going to Old Country Buffet,the grandchildren fill up on the desserts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I may also be interested in learning how to set up my own blog page I'm just not sure how to go about it. Do you have any tips for me ? Is it hard to do? Any feedback from you would be greatly appreciated. Nancyloring317@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite starter at the Old Country buffet is their amazing salads. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete