Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, July 25, 2014

Doesn't it Matter Who the Dead Are?

It's early Friday morning and I'm reading about the hell going on and seeing the death and destruction. Maybe some think the Israelis are right while other people think the Palestinians are right. Some used to be on one side and are now switching. In the mean time 2 planes are downed with more casualties.

Does it matter who the dead are? Are they not all living breathing human beings? Do they all not bleed and die the same? Do they not all have mother's father's, husband's, wives, sister's, brother's, children? I am so heart broken at the tragedies all around us. When one takes a break another begins or resumes. I ask myself what is life worth these days? One day over 200 get shot down, a thousand from war and 116 more in a plane. This is nothing new! We hear of it by the masses as fact. How sickening, these are people just like each one of us.

Maybe I shouldn't post when I am so emotional but I really feel these things need said. Yes, they are in another country, most probably don't speak our language but damn it they shouldn't have to die either. The worst part is there is not a single thing I can do about it!

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't of said it better myself. I totally agree! I hate watching the news and feeling helpless. The world today is very depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just terrible whats going on out there in those countries i understand exactly what your saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you. Another tragedy that has been going on for decades is abortion. A hot topic I know, and I have sympathy for the ladies who have been through it, I'm not here to judge, only bring those babies deaths into perspective. More babies have died from abortion, than people in the holocaust. For an educated look at bringing things into perspective, watch this: www.180movie.com Watching this movie just might save a life. God bless and may God heal the hearts of all who have been through an abortion, or lost a loved one, no matter what the tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is heart-wrenching. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true yet you never know when tragedy is going to strike be thankful for what you have and give love to those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is heart breaking. My thoughts and prayers and positive vibes go up and out to the families of those lost. I can not stand listening to the news hardly any more. IT is chalk full of heartbreak , needless cruelty and blatant meanness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does matter. And I feel sad about it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It feels like you took my thoughts out of my head. I too am so upset about the many things that I can do nothing about, except talk, talk and talk some more about "man's inhumanity to man". We have seen a lot of terrible things lately, but I use my voice to share with others that it doesn't have to always be this way.

    ReplyDelete