Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hello Again, it's me, Brandi

Hello everyone! I'm so glad to be back out here, I owe you all an apology and an explanation. After writing my last post "Confessions Of A Newbie" I had meant to follow that up with a part two. Unfortunately my computer had some major glitches, and I had to be offline for a bit. When I finally got back up and running school was out and the kids were home all day. On top of trying to get myself caught back up on everything we had family reunions, a family vacation, and a camping trip. All that busy summer fun! So I want to say I'm sorry for the gap between my first and second post. I would like to reintroduce myself.

I'm Brandi, and I'm beyond excited to be able to be out here with you all! I have been reading blogs for the past couple years and wanting to blog myself for the past year. I put it on hold out of fear, hey there are so many of you great bloggers out there I'd have cold feet thinking I couldn't possibly be as interesting. It's a good thing I was blessed with such an amazing friend. Christina's mom, Gladys is a one of a kind lady and she gave me a great big push. Lovingly, of course. She is my cheering section when I'm in doubt, she's my kick in the back end when I'm hanging my head, she is truly a special person.

I have always loved writing, I hope one day to publish a novel. If not writing I'm reading a good book. I love to read about history, but mostly I'm a girly girl, and I love the romance novels. We have been talking about adding a section on the blog for book reviews, and that makes this nerdy girl giddy with excitement!

During the last year I have also come to really enjoy D.I.Y projects, and furniture painting.I have put together quite the craft room already. It's great fun, the things I'm learning everyday, I have become a Pinterest junkie. I have been giving life to a lot of old things, and learning that recycling can be beautiful.

Due to our economy, we have adjusted to a frugal lifestyle, and we're happy with it. So many of you have given me great insight into this and I thank you. My opinion is that frugal does not have to mean cheap or poor. Its about being wise about where you are putting your cash. There is a good feeling about being frugal, you also invest more love into some things. Uh oh did that sound way too corny?

Get me talking about being a mother, or being a grandma, and I will definitely corn out on you. Its the biggest joy of my life. The biggest honor I have had is watching my children grow and now watching my grandson as he discovers this big world around him. As a mom how many of you have times where a slow motion button would be nice? They grow up way too fast.

As I said I am super excited to be out here with all of you. I hope if you have any questions for or for us you wont hesitate to ask, and please any constructive criticism is welcome. I am still very much a newbie, and I have lots to learn.

Until Next Time,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment