Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mighty Pops by Sunella - Set of 6 Silicone Ice Pop Molds Review



Recently we had the opportunity to review 6 Mighty Pop Molds from Sunsella . We were given a sample, this did not effect our honest opinions.

I couldn't even tell you how many pop/kool aide molds we have purchased over the years. Most of them leaked, and a lot of them were easily broken. I have never had any brand of molds that have really stood the test of time. I was a little skeptical when receiving the Sunsella Mighty Pop Molds, being I had had so many over the years that were cheaply made.

As soon as I got them I decided to fill them up with some homemade fruit juice. Out of habit I cleared a little space for them in the freezer. afraid that they might leak during the night. I woke the next morning to find that someone had been in the freezer the night before and they were all knocked over. I was happy to see there were no leaks to clean up. I rinsed them under some warm/hot water and my fruit pops slid right out-no problem. The cool thing is I don't have to take the time to carefully stand them in the freezer and pray fervently I wont have a mess later. They can be slid laying down between the frozen vegetables and hot dogs!

The six Mighty Pop mold set for making popsicles is BPA-free silicone, and meet all FDA standards. Each mold has its own cap and is a different color. They are very easy to use pour in juice, put on the cap and freeze. The silicone works well in the freezer. They really seal in the liquid and do not leak, no matter what way you put them in your freezer. The lids come off easily and don't overflow. The molds are easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. I love that these molds are hassle free and no messes! There is a stand for the Mighty Pop Molds on Amazon that you can purchase. I think it looks really cute holding all those vibrant colors. Purchasing the mold stand is a personal choice, for me and mine we don't mind at all going stand less. Our opinion is the molds are just as great without. Although, I might purchase it for the look.

When you purchase the 6 Mighty Pop molds from Sunsella you will receive a free "50 Ice Pop Recipe" ebook. You can even have fun creating your own healthy juice recipes with these molds that will stand the test of time and kids.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These are a great idea! I like that they wouldn't take up as much room in the freezer as traditional ice pop molds. I have a small freezer.

    ReplyDelete