Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, September 19, 2014

Bakeit Fun Mat Review

We had the opportunity to review a Bakeit Fun Mat. We received a sample, although, Our opinions are honestly our own.


The very first thing I like about this review is the holidays are coming up very soon. Any help I can get in the baking department is much appreciated.

This is a fun looking baking mat, with rulers along the side and a spacing diagram. It's a USA half size baking mat-16-1/2' x 11' The custom designed cut corners helps this baking mat fit perfectly into a 13"x18" pan. The baking mat was manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved material, it's made of premium fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone. It's also non-toxic- BPA free.


The silicone baking mat is reusable and has a non stick surface. Its perfect for an oven microwave or freezer. The heat conductivity of this mat is outstanding, takes up to -40F (-40C) degrees to 450F (230C) degrees. Odors and flavors will not penetrate the baking mat. Its simple to clean, rinse with warm soapy water and air dry, or stick it in the dishwasher. Roll it back up and its easy to store.

Personally, for me the baking mat is great. I usually buy new cookie sheets around the holidays, but I wont be buying any this year. I won't be scrubbing any cookie sheets either, as they will stay clean. In fact, when I made my cookies, I didn't have to wash or rinse between batches. I also should mention the money I will be saving on aluminum foil and parchment paper, using the baking mat I won't have a need for those. I also like the circles on the baking mat indicating how much cookie dough to use and how far apart they need to be spaced. There will be no more over lapped cookies to cut apart.

I thoroughly enjoyed using my new Bakeit Fun Mat. I recommend this product to everyone who loves making cookies as much as I do.

You can find The BakeitFun Mat on Amazon </>.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment