Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Framesi Shampoo & Conditioner Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Framesi shampoo and conditioner . We were given a sample although our opinions are our own.

I have colored my hair at different times for over twenty years. There have times I have regretted it, such as when my hair had started feeling like straw. I am sure that one of the reasons for that happening is you get a hair color you are really into, and after a few months it starts to fade away, and your roots start showing. So back to the store for more hair color. Yes there are normal shampoos that will treat the colored hair but none of them keeps the hair color vibrant and true.

Framesi Shampoo and Conditioners work to cleanse and smooth every curl, while it keeps your hair color lasting longer. Whats the difference between Framesi and normal shampoos and conditioners? Framesi products feature Quinoa, which is a source of all natural plant proteins, when combined with the unique patent pending compound color retention ingredients in lab testing, hair color lasts 95% longer. The products contain powerful anti aging properties that have thermal and UV protectants that are weightless on hair and will not build up.

The curl define shampoo will detangle and delights every curl! It is a sulfate free, moisturizing shampoo containing an advanced blend of Quinoa, and Aloe Vera leaf juice.The shampoo and conditioner is enriched with the ultimate source of all-natural plant protein. It's 100% vegan, Gluten free, and Sodium Chloride free. It's also paraben and DEA free.

Framesi promises to keep your hair color shiny, vibrant and they infuse hair with color protection, anti aging oils and nourishing vitamins day after day. The shampoos and conditioners are formulated for all hair colors.

I am impressed with this shampoo and conditioner. There are often times after only a few weeks I can see the darker roots on the top of my head. After using this for only close to a few weeks I am excited to say I see no dark roots! My hair looks great! Because I color my hair I need to make sure I always have conditioner, and lots of it. My hair is down th the middle of my back and sometimes combing through it is such a hassle. After using Framesi my brush slides right through my hair. My hair looks and feels more healthy than it has in a long time.

Framesi products are only available in professional salons throughout the country. To find a salon that carries the Framesi Color Lover products near you go HERE I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

27 comments:

  1. Most of my life I have been using soap to wash my hair and then used a cheap conditioner..now I am quite a bit older and my hair is always dry and hard to manage..I have to keep it quite short. I think I will try your system fora month or so and see if there is any difference...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Curl Define on my daughter. She has my thick hair and it's supper curly. It takes forever to get it all brushed. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for a great shampoo and conditioners. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the worst time finding a shampoo and conditioner that works well on my dry curly hair. Though I haven't heard of Quinoa before, sounds like it might just be the ingredient I need to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try this. My hair is long and wavy. After washing it I have the worst time trying to run a comb through it. It tangles easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always on the look out for a new shampoo and conditioner that won't dry my hair out. My hair is long enough for me to sit on so I'm a little picky about it lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shampoo and conditioner sounds exactly like something I would need for my hair! I also color my hair a lot (trying to stop!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to give this a try on my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try this product my hair is dry from coloring.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that products contain powerful anti aging properties that have thermal and UV protectants that are weightless on hair and will not build up. Sometimes when a use a shampoo/conditioner too long, I feel like my hair looks limp. Would love to try this. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Framesi products! They really help my fine, limp hair shine and have body!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried this type of shampoo, all of my shampoos so far have been toxic I guess! I need SPF in my shampoo though so this will really be good for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that it is free of Sodium Chloride, Paraben and DEA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love for my hair to have a healthy looking shine - id like to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I color my hair every three weeks so anything that can help is great to know. Great review by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I color my hair all the time as well and i get that straw kinda feeling too, it is hard finding a good shampoo and conditoner any more I have tryed so many salon products and so many I have not been to imressed with I will have to check this out thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a hard time finding a good brand of hair care that actually works. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try this product as I have trouble finding something that will work on my hair. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The ingredients sound really nice. Great for helping to tame curls and smooth hair.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I color treat my hair every 3 months or so and would love to try this out for the anti aging properties and also for the fact that it retains color longer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard good things about Framesi. I love that it doesn't have sulfates, since most people actually find them a little irritating on the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to try the curl define shampoo and condition on my hair maybe it would be able to tame some of my wild curls

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am gluten intolerant and need a shampoo that is gluten free. Thanks for giving us this info.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the review. I'm going to give this a try - I have dry hair and the color dulls within a few days of getting it colored.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Has great sounding stuff in it, and I have colored hair and would love to have a nice shine again so would love to try this shampoo, thank you for posting your review

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds like exactly what I need, my haircolor fades and looks terrible way too early.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This sounds great! I would love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete