Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, October 6, 2014

Bamboosa Fitted Crib Sheet Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for an Eco-friendly fitted crib sheet from Bamboosa . We received a sample, although, these are our honest opinions.


I could swear I missed a big headline concerning bamboo. My first comment to Bamboosa would be "wow"! My second comment would be " I never imagined bamboo could ever feel this luxurious".

When we received a fitted crib sheet from Bamboo it came all tied up in a cute twine, and I thought it was a blanket. To my surprise it was indeed a fitted crib sheet. Can I describe it as anything but dreamily soft, I don't think so. I am impressed with the amazing softness of this sheet, and I am jealous. I need one for my adult size bed.

When we placed my niece into my crib for a nap, I watched her fall asleep. Absent minded she would run her fingers across the sheet as she fell asleep. I knew she liked it. She actually finished an afternoon nap which does not happen very often.

The Baby Fitted Crib Sheet from Bamboosa are made in the USA, and will fit any standard size crib mattress. Its made from 70% viscoe from organic bamboo and 30% organic cotton jersey. The sheet will wick moisture away from baby's skin, keeping the little one dryer and more comfortable. The sheets are thermal regulating and odor resistant. They come in five terrific colors.

Bamboosa is headquartered in South Carolina, they manufacture a wide variety of clothing and cloth products for adults and babies. The fabrics are derived from organically grown bamboo. Bamboosa manufactures, dyes, and finishes their fabric here in the US. You can be assured that you are not buying from another country with less supervisory standards and laws about baby products.

I really love this fitted crib sheet, you can wash this sheet over and over and it still feels just as soft as ever. I like that it is eco-friendly, non-toxic, and safe protecting the baby and our beautiful earth.

You can connect with Bamboosa via their Facebook and Their Website

25 comments:

  1. I love bamboo sheets- so confortable and light. glad to see they make the same great quality for the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh I love bamboo, it is so soft. Love that it is eco-friendly, too! Gotta keep the planet for our babies to grow into someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you can wash this over and over and it's still like new

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bamboo has always sounded like it would be rough to me. I am really interested to feel how soft it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love these for my bed. I love bamboo sheets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bamboo is used in so many ways. I like how my bamboo diaper inserts feel and work so I'm sure a bamboo sheet would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a set of bamboo sheets for our bed. Hubby hates when we use anything else now. I love how you mentioned that your niece absentmindedly rubbed the sheets - that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bamboo is such a great and sustainable material, this soft crib sheet looks perfect for baby! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have one of their baby bath towels. I'd like to try their sheets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that these sheets are organic and soft! Would love to have this for my newborn grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have had some bamboo clothing that was super soft, i imagine a sheet would feel just as nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love bamboo! It is so versatile. How many resources do we have that we can make dishes and cloth out of? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This crib sheet sounds awesome but my favorite thing is that it is made in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love bamboo clothing looks super soft love the fact their organic thats a big plus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have never felt bamboo but now I'm excited to! Thanks for the review of this product and company. I am inbthe market for crib sheets and will definitely be looking to them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that these are made of bamboo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in desperate need of crib sheets! These organic bamboo ones seem like a must!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have some bamboo swaddle blankets that my son LOVES. They are so soft. This would be awesome to compliment those!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet these are SUPER soft!! They should make them for adult beds!! I like that there are color to choose from and that they take moisture away from baby's skin in case of an accident. I'm expecting my first baby soon, and I would love to win this for him! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sheet sounds wonderful, the 4 month old grandbaby will be transitioning to a crib soon and this would be a great sheet for her. Plus it is made in the USA - YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I could really use another crib sheet, and have always wanted to try bamboo, they sound amazing!! Love natural materials and soft fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The bamboo sheets are cooler than regular sheets which is great for the summer too and they are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bamboo products make so much sense and feel luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  24. we will so need this soon. i want to feel how soft it is. i have heard great things about bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always wanted to try an organic crib sheet. I love that are odor resistant and keeps moisture away .

    ReplyDelete