Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, October 3, 2014

Digital Pocket sized Meat Cooking Thermometer Review

Recently, we had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a Digital Pocket-sized Meat Cooking Thermometer from PBKAYS. We received a sample, although, these are our honest opinions.


Unfortunately, I have never been a great cook. When it comes to cooking I get very impatient, I just want it done, now. The last few years, I have decided the older I get I feel like I really would like to learn a better of way of cooking our meals. I think it might be important to know that one day, one of my children will say "No one can make this like my mom use to."

An important lesson when cooking is making sure the internal parts of your meat has reached a safe temperature. I have used different cooking thermometers, and I have found that most gave me inaccurate readings, and that most are easily broken.

I received the Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer from PBKAYS, and so far its worked the best yet. The probe is easy to insert into the meat. the displays are easy to read, with only a tap you can get your reading in Celsius or Fahrenheit.Another tap of a button will hold the reading for you. I like that it is hands free and has a 15 minute auto shut down.

The Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer is the #1 best. It is pocket sized and waterproof., and the battery is included. The probe is stainless steel, and BPA, Lead, and Phthalate free. It's thermometer range of -58 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 300 degrees) With the smart temperature reading, you can measure and get the results in as little as 5-10 seconds. There is an option to display Fahrenheit or Centigrade in LCD Mode. It is durable and handy, easy to carry anywhere. You can clip it to your clothing or apron. You can use it for indoor and outdoor BBQ activities. You can rely on technology to measure temperature for poultry, meat, fish or liquid. The thermometer is easy to use, maintain, and carry. It simple to wash after each use, wash the stem thoroughly with hot, soapy water.

It is good to get into the habit of using a meat cooking thermometer when you are cooking. It not only takes the guesswork out of it, it also assures that a safe temperature has been reached. Once it reaches a safe temperature, you can be sure that harmful bacteria like strains of Salmonella and E.Coli has been destroyed. Foods are properly cooked when heated at a high enough temperature to kill harmful bacteria that could cause food borne illnesses. PBKAYS Digital Thermometer comes with a lifetime warranty, and if you are not satisfied with their product there is a money back guarantee. I personally like when products come with guarantees like that it means the company is confident in their product and the satisfaction of the customer.

If you would like to purchase your own #1 Best Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer head over to amazon .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment