Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Johnson's Baby Promise to Baby

HOORAY Johnson's Baby, #promisetobaby "Your Promise Is Our Promise"

We have gotten the opportunity to review, and help spread the word about Johnson's Baby new reformulated products. We received samples although these are our honest opinions.


As a mom, I have always worried when it comes to what is going in or on my baby. They come into this world with their skin so soft and sensitive. A mother wants to do everything she can do to protect their skin from harsh chemicals. My #1 brand to buy for all my children has always been Johnson's Baby. My mother even used it on me when I was little.

Awhile ago there was some media coverage about some mothers that were having some concerns about some of the ingredients in Johnson's Baby products. Johnson's Baby has always listened to the opinions of moms, and their products have always been safe. They love babies everywhere and they don't want any moms to have to worry about the safety of their products. They took a stand and changed their formulas to give moms everywhere a peace of mind.

Johnson's Baby met their 2013 Safety and Care Commitment to remove formaldehyde-releasing preservatives and reduce traces of 1,4 dioxane from all of their baby products everywhere around the world. Additionally, for the new Johnson's Baby products they have removed Parabens, ahead of their 2015 commitment, as part of their promise to you. The new and improved products will continue to roll out into retail shelves until they meet all of their commitments.



  • Seven newly reformulated products are-

  • Johnson's Baby Head To Toe Wash
  • Johnson's Baby Lotion
  • Johnson's Baby Shampoo and Conditioner for thick curly hair
  • Johnson's Baby Shampoo for Thin and Straight hair
  • Johnson's Baby No Tears Shampoo
  • Johnson's Baby Shampoo with calming lavender
  • Johnson's Baby Soothing Vapor Baby Bath

    These products are Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, and Phalate Free.

    Johnson's Baby created an "Our Promise" video on youtube.com. The video showcases a sweet way of keeping their promise. It shows scientists and their families working together to create an Origami Stork Mobile. Everyone writes a special note inside each Origami crane, which symbolizes their promise to always work together. The symbolism behind this Japanese legend that says folding 1000 Origami cranes will result in a wish "granted and fulfilled". Its thought to be a huge labor of love- its why the the fulfilled promise at the end means so much. Johnson Baby made the crane mobile to show how important their promise is. The cranes are used to represent the babies and the " hopes and promises of the families."

    After washing our little ones hair with the Calming Lavender Shampoo and putting lotion on him after his bath all I wanted to do was snuggle with him as he fell asleep. Johnson's Baby has always had the ultimate baby's scents, I love them. I really like that Johnson's Baby is committed to listening to their customers, and for their willingness to strive for change that gives moms everywhere a peace of mind.

    For more information about Johnson's Baby policies and timeline, visit HERE Johnson's Baby products and policies will always evolve to reflect the latest science new regulations and just as importantly- your views and concerns.

  • 40 comments:

    1. It is so good to have all of these harmful chemicals out of the Johnson Baby products. They need to be hypoallergenic and not have harmful ingredients. I am glad that they took out these chemicals. Great products!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm so glad they changed their formulas and are now Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, and Phalate Free. Safe to use on my grandsons now!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Johnson & Johnson is a trusted name in our home. It is awesome that they have changed formulas to be even more gentle for our babies!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Johnson's has been around a long time and is a trustworthy product. I'm glad that they are working to improve them products for the safety of the baby.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Darlene Jones-NelsonOctober 6, 2014 at 3:25 PM

      I love the Johnson's products I have used them for all of my children! As my mom used them on me! I love that they have came out with Lavender scent for the bedtime!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Johnson's Baby Shampoo with calming lavender is an amazing product! I can give my granddaughter a bath and shampoo her hair and she is ready for a nice long sleep.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I could use all of these items for my great grandchildren!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love Johnson & johnson... it is so close to that baby scent & so easy on babies skin.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I like using Johnson Products -- can trust that they are not harmful

      ReplyDelete
    10. Johnson's has been a trusted brand for so many years. I feel that it will continue to be a top brand for babies and children well into the years that current babies have children! :)

      ReplyDelete
    11. ALl my 3 children used all Johnson's and I love them. Even now, at 12 years old and 10, they still use the creme.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I found out that Johnson's is awesome to use for even toddlers and up. There is no age limit to use on these gentle products.

      ReplyDelete
    13. I LOVE THE SMELL OF JOHNSON PRODUCTS

      ReplyDelete
    14. I love johnsons products they are the number one brand I use for my girls

      ReplyDelete
    15. Im glad Johnson's is being responsible and making their products safer for our little ones!

      ReplyDelete
    16. I have always trusted and used Johnson products. I am glad that they continue to make their products better and safer.

      ReplyDelete
    17. It's about time these companies remove the harmful ingredients that have been in their products for decades. When they made the products, back in the stone age, there really were not a lot of federal guidelines they had to follow. Over the years they just never thought to remove them until h hey were pressed by the consumers.

      Just my opinion

      Glad J &J has jumped on the bandwagon. (Personally I think they were losing to much revenue to the companies that were putting out the products mom's were wanting. They had no choice if they wanted to keep making $$$$$$)

      ReplyDelete
    18. We absolutely LOVE Johnsons baby products at our house!!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Heather Hayes PanjonOctober 11, 2014 at 6:09 AM

      My Family Loves Johnsons Baby Products, A Brand We Trust And Have Used For Many Generations.

      ReplyDelete
    20. I love Johnson's Baby products and as a mother of a newborn with sensitive skin, I think it is great that they have reformulated their products :)

      ReplyDelete
    21. I love that they changed their formula. My babies tend to have sensitive skin.

      ReplyDelete
    22. I just love the head to toe wash that is made by Johnson's. I remember using these products as a new mom and they were perfect for my little guy!

      ReplyDelete
    23. Johnson's are my favorite. I use them myself for sensitive skin, and now they will be even better. - Kristi Gross

      ReplyDelete
    24. I appreciate they've taken the concerns of people seriously! Most companies wouldn't do that. - Amy Franz

      ReplyDelete
    25. I love Johnson's baby products, there is a reason they have been around for so long. The products are the best.

      ReplyDelete
    26. I LOVE Johnsons!

      ReplyDelete
    27. These products are wonderful! We use Johnson's baby products where I work when giving newborns their first bath!

      ReplyDelete
    28. Johnson's made great stride towards protecting babies. I love the 1000 crane idea, I work for a Japanese owned company so I really understand the symbolism behind it.

      ReplyDelete
    29. I love that Johnson's is so receptive to what parents want and look for in a baby product. And how willing they are to meet those needs.

      jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

      ReplyDelete
    30. Love the smell of Johnson's! It's great they are working on taking out the chemicals! Hopefully they will keep at it!

      ReplyDelete
    31. i have use the baby product beacuse we have hard water and then illike the product for the all the kids

      ReplyDelete
    32. It's nice they listen to the people who are worried. But these products have been around for years and we all are alright and living. I love their products either way.

      ReplyDelete
    33. I have always liked their products.

      ReplyDelete
    34. I have bad skin problems and I lobe the Baby Lotion it's not just kids that can use it.

      ReplyDelete
    35. I used Johnsons Baby on both my children and my 2 grandsons, so glad they have redone their formula to make it better and safer for all!

      ReplyDelete
    36. I have always loved Johnson and Johnson. My sons are 5 and 7 and we still use J&J.

      ReplyDelete
    37. My babies grew up with these products, incredible that so will my grandbabies

      ReplyDelete
    38. I'm getting a new nephew and I can't wait to buy him all these product!

      ReplyDelete
    39. I've always preferred Johnson's products to others. I trusted them to use on all of my children.

      ReplyDelete
    40. I love Johnson's Products! When our baby got her first bath at the hospital shortly after being born, they used the head-to-toe wash, so every time I use it on her now, it brings me back to the magic of having a newborn ;) I love it, it smells so good!

      ReplyDelete