Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, October 6, 2014

NuAngel Cotton Washable Burp Cloths and Burp Pads Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Cotton Washable Burp Cloths, and Contoured Burp Pads from NuAngel Inc. We received a sample, although our thoughts and opinions are honestly our own.



If you have or have had a newborn, you understand the definite need of burp cloths and pads. A baby has to eat, therefore a baby belches, hiccups and burps. No burping for a newborn makes for one fussy little one. Using the burp cloths and pads help to keep messes at a minimum. They help to protect your clothing as well as your baby's clothing. I remember being a new mom for the first time, I don't believe I owned one shirt that didn't have baby spit-up stains on it. I wised up after the first and took care to protect my clothing.

The 4 pack of Contoured Burp Pads we received from NuAngel are made in the USA. They provide more back and shoulder coverage for exceptional clothing protection. The neck contour of the pads reduces pad slippage, increases comfort and provides a better fit. The burp pads are made of two-ply 100% washable cotton flannel with a finished edge for durability. The pads are hypoallergenic with the comfort of cotton, their naturally soft and absorbent. They are reversible and patented. It is recommended that you machine wash the pads in warm water before using them, and tumble dry on low. If you use bleach, only use a non-chlorine bleach. If you iron them, do so on a medium setting. For greater absorbency, fabric softeners are not recommended.

We also received a 12 pack of Cotton Washable Burp Cloths, made also in the USA from 100% natural cotton flannel. The 11"x 18" burp cloths are hypoallergenic, with the comfort of cotton their naturally soft and absorbent. For increased absorbency machine wash in warm water, and tumble dry on low. Again only use a non-chlorine bleach. For greater absorbency, fabric softeners are not recommended.

NuAngel Inc is a certified woman owned business, they are a U.S manufacturer of Quality nursing, infant and health products. It was founded in 1990 by Teresa Carroll, and has grown to include many products for nursing mothers, infants and beyond. The line features award-winning, patented and patent pending products. NuAngel products are cut, sewn, and packaged in Athens, Alabama. The goal of the company is to grow while supporting the U.S. economy by providing jobs and utilizing U.S. resources.

The "Nu" in NuAngel represents the words 'Nursing', 'Nutrition', infant health products. Angel represents the belief that infants are precious angels, and are the most valuable gifts their parents will ever receive. I like that NuAngel products are made in the USA. The burp cloths and pads have proved to be very durable, I have washed and rewashed them they are still as good as new. There are no loose threads, and they absorb great. I like that they continue to be just as soft as when I opened them, and that they will continue to protect the baby's sensitive skin. The thickness of the large pads work a lot better at protecting my clothing, than some other burp "rags" I have used. I would recommend NuAngel's quality products to other parents, their items are affordable and ideal for everyday baby needs.

You can connect with NuAngel via Facebook and Their Website

23 comments:

  1. These look like a great way to absorb all the accidents that happen when baby is around. I used these type of products all the time with my babies. Thanks for the great product review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the sound of these. thanks for the review. they look like good quality, and will last a long time with lots of washing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope I get some of these for my shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they are hypoallergenic! That is so important for sweet babies with their sensitive skin. Burp cloths are always in need in a house with a five-month-old, it's a constant cycle of washing and getting new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love they are all natural and hypoallergenic! My grandbaby isn't born yet but I need to be ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to find good products made in the USA. Can never have enough burp clothes, these seem to hold up to lots of use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew what the "Nu" stood for in NuAngel - that is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These would be wonderful for my newborn grandson who spit up clear down my back the other day! I like that these are made of cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these sound great thanks for sharing these with us i would love to try these

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that these are made in the US and made of cotton. Nice and soft for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for reviewing this nice soft and pretty burp cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Burp cloths are a necessity for babies. I like that the pads are contoured and fit around the neck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im all for natural products thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! Burp cloths are an invaluable addition to the baby must haves! I use these still with my one year old and will be increasing my stash for new baby's arrival im February

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need these badly font have any and baby is due in 10 days

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love to try these!! They seem like a great addition as a baby must have!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love USA made products. Burp clothes are so nice for those inevitable accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know if my comment went through so I am leaving it again. Sorry if it is a duplicate. I had said that I love that the name has a meaning to it; it's super sweet. I also love that they burp clothes are hypoallergenic and reversible. I bet they are super soft! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our granddaughter is 4 months old and these would be so handy to have as she seems to dribble from both ends lately :) I like that they are washable and made by a woman-owned company.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great, I love using our burp cloths for all kinds of messes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a fan of bamboo products. These would be nice for my niece and her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  22. you can never have enough things to clean up after a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You can never have enough burp cloths and the fact that they are hypoallergenic is so important! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete