Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Sherpa Blanket from NorthEast Fleece Review

Recently, we had the opportunity to receive a Sherpa Throw Blanket from NorthEast Fleece to facilitate an honest review.


It's Fall Time! The birds have been looking towards the South. The smell of autumn is in the air, everywhere you look the trees are covered in beautiful colored leaves. Along with the pretty scenery comes the chill in the air, and the whisper of snowflakes that will soon be falling. Every year I have that favorite throw blanket that I like to keep close. The one that keeps me warm no matter where I decide to sit at home. Let me tell you about my favorite throw blanket this year.

I received the Sherpa Fleece Throw Blanket from NorthEast, and I was wow'ed by this luxurious blanket. I love Fleece blankets, but I have to bet that this is the softest, most super flush blanket I have ever had.

The camel colored throw blanket comes in a standard throw blanket size of 50" x 60". This throw blanket along with the Black, Chocolate, Navy, and the Grey are also available in a 60" x 72" size. An On-seam design completely conceals embroidery back between fabric layers. Embroidery and laser etching are available on orders of 48 or more.

My favorite thing about the Sherpa Fleece is it is reversible, both sides are beautiful. It is a super, soft Micro fleece on one side, and a plush faux premium Lambswool Sherpa on the other side. Each super, soft thermal blanket is individually packaged in a reusable vinyl zip bag with double rope handles.

NorthEast Fleece takes pride in using only the best fleece. All of their fleece fabrics are manufactured exclusively for NorthEast Fleece and their own exacting specifications. Some of their fleeces great attributes and properties are that their beefy, the thickest fleece blanket on the market. The thermal is warmer than wool. The blankets from NorthEast are durable and will last a lifetime. There will be no piling, shedding or ball up. They wick away moisture and you stay dry. The blankets are Hypo-Allergenic and Fire Retardant.

NorthEast Fleece, a family owned and operated business in Massachusetts, was one of the first companies along with LL Bean to use Polartec. Polartec is the revolutionary fleece that redefined the industry. Over the years NorthEast Fleece developed and manufactured their own special fleece fabrics that combine the quality and value that their customers have come to expect. Recently the company experienced tremendous growth and expansion culminating in its current position as North America's premier manufacturer and supplier of fleece blankets. NorthEast Fleece stands behind its products and craftsmanship. They will continue to offer you the latest technology, quality products, pricing and customer service each season.

The Sherpa Blanket from NorthEast Fleece is a superb quality blanket. It is amazingly soft, and a lot more than what I had expected. It is simple to care for. I washed it in the washer machine, let it tumble dry on low heat and it was as good and as soft as the day it arrived. My family will be enjoying this throw for many years!

You can connect with NorthEast Fleece via Facebook and Their Website.

2 comments:

  1. This blanket sounds wonderful and warm. I've never heard of Northeast Fleece before. Thank you for introducing this company to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love this, easy to care for and fire retardant, too, and warm and comfy! It would make a nice gift, too.

    ReplyDelete