Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Uniik Stuff Review

We've had the opportunity to facilitate a review for two different bracelets from Uniik Stuff , although all opinions are honest. I love coming across whimsical rare products and when I came across Uniik Stuff, I knew they were right up my alley. They have so many delightful items at their online store.


One of the bracelets I received is a leather wrapped with Hemp twines. The center of the bracelet features a metal decal with a inspirational inscription "I have called you by name, you are mine" A pull tight Hemp cord serves as a handy fastener.

I decided the leather bracelet would be a great gift. He loved the leather, but I love that it symbolizes his unconditional faith and how proud I will always be of him.

The second bracelet we received was a Pink Bohemian Weave, Braided Bracelet. It's a vintage Bohemian style, they are beautifully hand strung in a gorgeous weaved design. The bracelet also features a handy adjustable gold colored lobster claw clasp with a link chain. It would be a beautiful compliment for dressing up, or dressing casually.

The owners, Yolindi and Teresa are a mother and daughter team who arrived in America from South Africa near 20 years ago. They combined their talents and created Uniik Stuff. Yolindi loves whimsey and she has an eye for color and style. Teresa is an artist, she utilizes her innovative skills combining colors and compositions to nitpick items that appeal and are creative.

The set up of UniikStuff is to search for and acquire unique stuff from across the world and make it available online through their website. Products that are delightfully different. Yolindi and Teresa's objective is to supply useful, distinctive, desirable and rare items that cannot easily be obtained through usual shopping outlets.

I loved the two bracelets we received from Uniik Stuff. They are truly different from any style bracelets I have ever had before. They are made of good quality, I love when you can find good quality at low prices.

Follow UniikStuff on their Facebook to learn more about their unique finds Facebook Page or follow their Twitter page for more unique finds @uniikstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment