Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Adfilic Speaker Review


We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for another excellent product from Adfilic. Although we received a sample, our review is honest and unbiased.

I like to listen to music when I'm cooking, doing household chores, or just lounging around out in the yard. I will usually hook my laptop up nearby. The problem is whether it is my laptop or a Smartphone the sound isn't all that loud. So, I was excited to see how the Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker from Adfilic would work out.


Adfilic's Wireless Bluetooth speaker is portable and compact. It's lightweight and perfect for when you are on the move. The speaker is compatible with iPhones, iPod Touch, iPad 2/3/4 Air, iPad Mini, Samsung Gallaxy S/2/3/4/5, Blackberry, Nexus, Tablets, Laptops, PC Computers, MP3 Players, and any Bluetooth Enabled Devices.

A great feature about this speaker is its ability to take calls while using the speaker. It comes with a built in microphone so you don't even have to shut down speaker to take a call. You can listen to hours of music, the rechargeable battery it comes with lasts up to 6-8 hours.

This device is really simple to use. When using it on a Smartphone- Once the speaker is fully charged, turn it on and wait for it to say "Bluetooth Mode". Switch to Bluetooth on Smartphone and wait for it to connect. It will connect quickly once the Smartphone recognizes Bluetooth connection. What else is great is even if you don't have any Bluetooth devices the Adfilic speaker has an FM radio mode.

This wireless speaker really exceeded my expectations. For a hand built small speaker its sub woofer sound effect is a pretty loud crisp sound. One of my favorite things about this speaker is I can move all over the house listening to music or a book and there are no wires to worry about. My teenagers also love the speaker and want to use it often, they have asked for their own for Christmas.

We have been quickly becoming Adfilic fans. The products we have received from them have been high quality. We look forward to the next great product.

If for any reason you are not happy with the Bluetooth Speaker, they have a 100% money back guarantee.

You can purchase this Adfilic Speaker via Amazon
You can connect with Adfilic via Facebook and Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This speaker can work with numerous electronics we have. I love the idea of listening to music while I cook!

    ReplyDelete