Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, November 10, 2014

Disney Themed Holiday Celebration ww

This is the event I have been waiting for. I absolutely love Disney. I went there as a child and everything about it captivated me. I have always tried to get my children a few Disney inspired items for Christmas, they were always on their lists anyway. Here is your chance to purchase painlessly. Welcome to the Disney Themed Holiday Celebration Event! This event is sponsored by Our World Travel and is hosted by Dixieland Reviews with Co-Hosts, Mom to Grandma, Mom at 40 and Mom 'N Daughter Savings. There will be a total of 9 (NINE) Winners! The prizes up for grabs are: 2- $500 Disney Gift Cards 2- $250 Disney Gift Cards 5- $100 Disney Gift Cards This giveaway is open Worldwide Except where prohibited by law. Entrants must be 18+ to enter.
All winning entries will be verified. Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to respond. If no response is received, then winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be chosen. Not responsible for late or misdirected emails. Please add Marie@dixielandsdeals.com to your email safe list to avoid notification going to your spam folder in the event that you win. Once winner has responded, the winners name will be announced on our winners page.
Entry is simple, just complete the tasks on the Giveaway Tool below. Please note, there is only 1 (ONE) mandatory entry on this tool, all other entries are optional, however by doing them, you get extra entries which means more chances of winning! Entries will be verified.

38 comments:

  1. I would use it to say "Happy Birthday Aaliyah"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would put up a Anti Bullying sign

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would thank our military service members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id use it to say Happy 1st Birthday Chloe. This is such a fun thing to do. Thank you for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband has been serving for over 26 years. I would say, help pay for my child's college education instead so that we don't have to go into debt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treat others how you would want to be treated. RESPECT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what you mean. If it's on the bus, I would put anti bullying sayings, photos, and links or phone #'s for help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! I would use this to pay for Christmas for 3 children. (one of the comments didn't work,)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fill your hearts with the warmth and love of the season.
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Use it to help spread "Love thy neighbor as you love yourself."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd put up happy thanksgiving! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Give the gift of life Organ Donation my son has a heart transplant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say "Be Yourself" Simple but important.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Support your local 4-H Clubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love yourself like you are the last person on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In order to succeed, we must believe we can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would make a feminist or other against hate comic or poster type thing. Like these :

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6C9FC8bSdGY/S4ilvCm_fdI/AAAAAAAAB-s/P8DR28ennaA/s400/sexism.jpg

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Utk8KrseXuw/U9qIRkJzMzI/AAAAAAAAAVY/8aVSeMnfWgg/s1600/feminist-utopia.gif

    http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/0/633/553761/JermIX_RacismVancouver_Aug10_2_u_1000.jpg
    http://d1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net/d0/6a/28b53ee74c63a66010ec46558172/diversity-infographic.jpg

    http://thenewpolitical.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1391471_708406622522664_1580429879_n.jpg

    http://i1.wp.com/www.relativityonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/culture2_thumb.jpeg

    http://www.hearts.com/Images/product-values/Freedom-Social-Justice.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would let my daughter know how much I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would just put a scripture verse and make it simple. Something to make the reader think

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suicide prevention information

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would announce that I have the most awesome mom,husband,children and family ever....

    ReplyDelete
  22. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    Never underestimate the power of kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would ask for help in getting a great job

    ReplyDelete
  24. Respect is free and goes a long way! Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would put - Save the sharks - stop finning

    ReplyDelete
  27. A thank you to our service men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would create a message to let my daughter know how much I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Let's get equal and love one another!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would put "Have a safe and happy holiday season! #payitforward"

    ReplyDelete
  31. Treat others as you wish to be treated!
    stamp4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete