Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, November 6, 2014

intelliGlass by intelliARMOR for the iphone 5/5s/5c

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for the intelliGLASS Screen Protector from intelliARMOR .We received a sample for an honest an unbiased review.


Drops and dings on your Smart phones can cause major headaches. The intelliGLASS Screen Protector can save you some aggravation. Most have Smart Phones that have cost a lot of money and then fixing a broken touch screen can cost hundreds. Most of us have to admit our Smart phones are extremely important part of our daily lives. They may hold all our precious pictures, documents and important reminders.

Most of our teens are now walking around with expensive phones as well. My teen is not any different, he has an iPhone 5. I am constantly reminding him to use caution. When we received the intelliGLASS Screen Protector I thought maybe this will give me more ease when it comes to my son's iPhone.

IntellliGLASS Screen Protector from IntelliARMOR has been specially crafted with an ultra hard (9H- harder than Steel) glass inner layer and an "Oleo-phobic" outer layer to prevent scratches, absorb shocks and repeal oil and grease. What is also great, because it is glass, you retain 99.99% touchscreen clarity and accuracy.

The IntelliGLASS Screen Protector is an ultra high clarity outer shield, that protects your screen from being scratched and dropped. It acts as your Smart phones outer armor, absorbing just about any impact.

  • ultra clear and responsive
  • premium protection from drops and scratches
  • maximize resale value
  • bubble free installation

    This fit my son's touchscreen perfectly and it was really easy to use. It is so clear you can't even tell its been placed on the device. We were really impressed with the quality of these screen protectors. I have used other ones that have not lasted very long. If the device gets too hot they bubble. My son told me in the last few days he had dropped his phone while mowing, thankfully there are no telling signs on the iPhone that it was dropped. It gives me a lot more ease about him having the iPhone.

    Each IntelliGLASS kit includes-
  • 0.33 MM intelliGLASS screen protector
  • Touch screen cleaner
  • Dust removal tape
  • Microfiber cloth
  • IntelliARMOR home buttons
  • Packaging

    You can contact intelliGlass via Facebook , @intelliARMOR and Website

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  • 1 comment:

    1. These are great....the abuse that our phones take everyone should have one!

      ReplyDelete