Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, November 17, 2014

Manhattan Toy Lovelies Genna Giraffe Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Lovelies Genna Giraffe from Manhattan Toy. Although we received a sample this is a honest and unbiased review.

My grandson is almost a year old and he loves his stuffed animals. I notice that a lot of stuffed animals made these days are so poorly and cheaply made. When we received the stuffed Lovelies Genna Giraffe I was impressed with the quality of the stuffed toy.


It's an adorable stuffed orange giraffe. The stitching is great, and it is so soft and cuddly. In fact it is his new favorite toy, and has to go everywhere with him.

The Manhattan Toy Co. has provided their customers with safe, high quality toys for more than 30 years. Their toys are designed, developed and manufactured with every child's safety in mind.

Manhattan Toys recognizes that we are profoundly influenced by the toys we play with. That in every little pair of little hands lies a chance to positively affect the future. They remember everyday that every invention on this earth, be it complex as a Hadron Collider or as life- altering as the Cronut, was dreamed into existence. That the most powerful thing any of us play with in this life is our imagination.

Manhattan Toys has made a commitment to providing their customers with safe, high quality toys that enrich young lives and developing minds.

Manhattan Toys would be a perfect idea for the Holidays. My grandson really loves his adorable stuffed animal. They have a wide selection for boys and girls. They offer games, activities, dress up, role play toys, baby developmental toys, wooden vehicles, puppets, soft dolls and accessories.

You can connect with Manhattan Toy via Facebook , @ManhattanToy and Pinterest

32 comments:

  1. My daughter had a stuffed giraffe she loved when she was small. When she became a teenager, one of her friends stole it when they came for a sleep over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little stepson has Down Syndrome. We call him our little giraffe because he has a super long tongue. I would LOVE to have this to give him for Christmas! He would absolutely LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stuffed animal. This would be a great gift for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute stuffed animals.. my kids Love stuffed animals. They each have one they carry around. Now we need one for our new baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. Opened my eyes to Manhattan Toys. Sounds like a great store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the Lovelies Genna Giraffe is just adorable. I also like that it is a high quality stuffed animal made by Manhattan Toys and that they recognize the importance of providing our kids with safe toys to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review . Opened my eyes to Manhattan Toys. Sounds like a great place to shop for toys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This giraffe is so cute. I love that it is well made and will hold up to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, and it looks super soft. I love Manhattan Toys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Genna needs a home in my house so when my great niece and great nephew come to play, they will have an adorable stuffed animal to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genna giraffe is so cute my little nephew would love to snuggle up with her so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win this for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't handle the cuteness! My son would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little critter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the giraffe is adorable - kids would love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I would gift it to my friend's twin girls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My little niece would love this! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He looks so snuggly and huggable. I never had to fight a 2 year old for a toy - but this may be the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks so soft and cuddly! My son would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the quality of gifts that Manhattan Toys offers and this giraffe is no exception. He is so adorable.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My Granddaughter loves giraffes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such and adorable toy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is such a cute litttle guy, would love to win him

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. we just had a brand new grandaughter this would be perfect for her

    ReplyDelete
  25. The giraffe is very cute and it is good to know the company has been around for more than 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That little guy is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. it's so cute looking! and looks like it is soft to.

    ReplyDelete