Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review of The Old Factory Candle Gift Set . Although we received a sample this is honest and unbiased.


I really love burning scented candles. They have so many that you can recreate almost any favorite smells. We received an Old Factory Candle Gift Set with wonderful scents of the Christmas Holidays. My very favorite scents.

The Old Factory Candle Gift Sets contain three different scented candles. Hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax, self-trimming wicks, and premium fragrances oils. Every candle burns clean and even for 20 hours. Each of the Gift Sets is themed around a group of related fragrances. There's something perfect for every room in the house. There are twelve different themed candle gift sets; Fall Harvest, Autumn Leaves, Cranberry, 50 Shades, Romance, Fresh and Clean, High as a Kite, New Born Baby, Coffee Shop, Winter Wonderland, Man Cave, Pumpkin Spice, Autumn Leaves.

The candle fragrances smell is amazing! We received the "Happy Holidays" Gift Set of 3 different 2 ounce candles. My favorite scent is Candy Cane.

I haven't burnt the candles for 20 hours yet, so I can not vouch for that. The aromas that waft through the house are incredible. The subtle jar design makes it perfect complement for any decor, and any room. It is recommended burning one candle in a smaller room, or combining 2 candles in a larger room for the best effect. The candles would be perfect for welcome gifts, Birthday Gifts and Christmas.

You can purchase HERE I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

21 comments:

  1. I like that these candles are hand poured :) the fresh and clean set sounds amazing!

    sara.drexler(at)mail.northcentral.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how these candles would hold up to pet odor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The USA with natural soy wax makes these a candle I would love to have and buy as gifts as well they sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scented candles. These are great and is hard to find a candle that will burn for 20 hours, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a candle lover for real. I am so dying to get my nose on an Old Factory Candle. I hear that they smell for hours and really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lopve that they come in sets of three related scents, I think I am going to get a few sets for people on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that the candle lasts so long and offers different scents. I enjoy candles around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try the coffee shop scents first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried these candles before, but they sound really good. I will have to put one on my wish list for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read several reviews on these candles and really want to try the fresh and clean. Really I want to try them all but that would be my first try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My little sister would love these. We love handmade products and buy them whenever we get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these seem really well made. I wonder if I will see them in stores around me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try either the ManCave or Coffee Shop trio.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of these candles previously. I love how they came in themed scented sets. AWESOME. I must get me some of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try these candles! Thanks so much for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try the Coffee Shop Trio!

    commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com
    Jasmine P

    ReplyDelete
  17. These candles sound amazing. I love the scents they use. Not the usual scents. I also love they are soy. Eco-friendly for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 20 hours is a great burn time, I like the Fresh and Clean scents!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They have a great selection of scents, especially like the 50 shades theme.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i really love candles, they just seem to put me in a better mood. i think these sound great with their high burn time and eco friendly outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Burning two candles at once sounds like a fun way to create new fragrances in my bigger spaces.

    ReplyDelete