Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SoapBox Soaps Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Apple Body Wash from SoapBox Soaps .


Does it not make your heart feel good when you make a purchase, and you know a needy child will get some help because of it? At SoapBox Soaps it is their mission- "To clean the world, one bar of soap at a time" SoapBox is a for-purpose company, at its core is a strong social mission. They aim to empower their consumers with the ability to make the world a better place through simple everyday purchases. SoapBoxes started with a basic concept of donating a full bar of soap for every bar sold.

The social missions for each product line is:



  • 1 Bar of Soap = 1 bar of soap donated
  • 1 Bottle of Hand Soap = 1 month of clean water donated (Partner, Raincatcher)
  • 1 Bottle of Body wash = 1 year of vitamins (Partner, Vitamin Angels)

    In two years, SoapBox has donated soap internationally to a number of countries, equaling 4 continents. Right here in America, they donate to struggling families, women's shelters, and nursing homes.

    I received the Apple Body wash from SoapBox, and it smells ohh so good! The soaps at SoapBox are 100% natural. The body washes are made with plant jojoba oils to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished.

    SoapBox soaps will not disappoint. I really love how my skin is soft after a shower and it smells so good. I have read that the soaps at SoapBox are mood changing, I'm convinced. Their mission to change the world through everyday purchases is simply amazing. How wonderful it would be, if more companies took that approach.

    You can connect with SoapBox via Facebook , @SoapBoxSoaps ,and Website
  • 30 comments:

    1. I love companies that have programs like this. These products would be a wonderful gift and you could let he recipient know that there was a donation too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love finding items that support the people that actually need it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like a good product and very nice that they donate to help children.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like companies that also give back.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love it when companies give back to their communities!

      ReplyDelete
    6. What a great charity. There products look good. I will have to check them out. Thank you

      ReplyDelete
    7. This sounds like a great company. Those that give back do so much good.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I have not heard about this company but a big kuddos to them for giving back!

      ReplyDelete
    9. I never heard of SoapBox Soaps but I would like to give them a try!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Sounds like a great product and a great company!

      ReplyDelete
    11. What a wonderful company giving back like that

      ReplyDelete
    12. I love that you donate a bar of soap for every bar sold.. Your mission tells it all. If other companies had your vision of giving the world would be a better place.

      ReplyDelete
    13. I really like the fact that they donate to help the lives of the less fortunate.

      ReplyDelete
    14. I love using different soaps for their healing benefits and such. We are always looking for healthy soaps.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Sounds like a good company to buy from.

      ReplyDelete
    16. I would love to try this soap! I love supporting companies who give back. This sounds like an awesome product. Great review!

      ReplyDelete
    17. This is such a great idea. I wish more companies did things like this. Especially the big name companies that can afford to do it.

      ReplyDelete
    18. I love that soapbox donates to those in need. :)

      ReplyDelete
    19. I try to buy from companies that give back and are green to so this is great.

      ReplyDelete
    20. What great causes this company supports! I love using scented soaps. It definitely is a mood-booster and makes me and the bathroom smell so good.

      ReplyDelete
    21. Wow. I had never heard of these before. What an awesome idea. I think it's really neat how they have this set up. Cool!

      ReplyDelete
    22. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing & caring!

      ReplyDelete
    23. I would love to try this!

      commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com
      Jasmine P

      ReplyDelete
    24. I haven't heard of this company before, but I think it is wonderful that they donate locally and internationally where needed...

      ReplyDelete
    25. I love that they have a social mission and donate.

      ReplyDelete
    26. i love the fact that they donate for each product bought. that is simply wonderful!

      ReplyDelete
    27. I love how Soapbox Soaps undertakes charitable efforts both domestically and abroad.

      ReplyDelete
    28. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE, BUT THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

      ReplyDelete
    29. I love that SoapBox gives back.

      ReplyDelete