Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Pink Monogram Review

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a Monogrammed Pack N Go Rain Jacket from The Pink Monogram for an honest, unbiased review.


Are you looking for cute, creative monogrammed products for the coming Holidays? If so, allow me to introduce you to The Pink Monogram. Even the name is cute. The Pink Monogram has over three thousand monogrammed and engraved gifts available. I enjoyed browsing through their online store. There is a wide range of monogram styles and unique products to choose from.

I received a pull over style monogrammed rain jacket from The Pink Monogram. When I decided to customize the pullover, I went with something that would look good on either my husband or myself. I wanted the monogram on the jacket to be our last name initial in the middle of our first name initials.


The lightweight unlined monogrammed pullover style rain jacket is a pack n go. I can pack it into it's pouch pocket located in the stomach. It is made of 100% lightweight softex polyester pullover fabric. It's rain and wind resistant. There are underarm grommets for ventilation and elasticized cuffs for added comfort. An open hem with a shock cord drawstring allows for a fitted wear on windy days. There are black zippers on all the rain jackets except for the pink and Columbia blue pullovers.

The first step to customizing is choosing the color. I chose the Columbia blue, its a beautiful light blue color. Like I said, I wanted something both me and my husband could put on, it seemed the perfect color. I then chose a black thread for the monogram. Lastly, is choosing the monogram or personalization and font. The fonts were hard to choose I thought more than one style was beautiful, I finally decided on the fishtail writing.

The Pink Monogram is a company founded by Monica Smith. She is a busy mother of four. She somehow finds the time to be a mom, run her business, and create products that she can't find in stores. Monica was a first grade teacher for 20 years. She always wanted to start her own business. Nine years ago she resigned and started a monogram/internet business, The Pink Monogram. She began manufacturing products that she looked for in stores but could not find.

In 2007, Monica was honored to be nominated for Business Person of the year by Greenville Magazine. In 2008, The Pink Monogram made the "O" list on Oprah.com, their internet business became a leader in Monogrammed Gifts. The Pink Monogram again made Oprah's favorite in 2010, when their High Heel Monogrammed Clogs appeared in the July 2010 magazine.

Today The Pink Monogram sells everything from their Original Monogrammed Clogs to Monogrammed clothing, purses, house products and so much more! In addition to their online store they own two retail stores in Greenville, South Carolina.


My husband and I love our Monogrammed Rain Jacket. We like that we can pack it up in the pouch and it is easy to carry with us. I also like the pocket in the front, and the monogram with our initials is beautiful.

Check Out all the great stuff at The Pink Monogram.com Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and specials.

Lastly, if you are ever in Greenville South Carolina they invite you to stop in and say hello "The coffeepot is always on."

You can connect with The Pink Monogram Facebook and Their Website .

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get My husband "The Pink Monogram" for Christmas.
    He loves monogrammed clothing and he really needs a rain jacket. I like that this jacket is a pack-n-go pullover made of % lightweight softex polyester pullover fabric. It's rain and wind resistant and that would be perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete