Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Acu-Life True Easy Syringe Review



We received a sample in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for the Acu-Life True Easy Syringe .


This is the time of the year when the "sniffles" are going around. It is especially stressful when the kids are ill. As a parent it makes me feel helpless when my kids get sick. It can be even more frustrating when they require medication. Most medicines I have ever used don't come with a helpful medicine cup or dispenser.

I have always found that with my kids it was easier to use a medicine syringe rather than a cup. I usually have to pick up a new syringe every time one of the kids get sick. The most common problem I have had with all the syringes I have used is the measurements get wiped away when you wash them. It may be just between a dollar or two to pick up that syringe but as with any dollars they add up, and wouldn't it be nice to know you have a high quality medicine syringe at home. One that is going to last through many dosages instead of a few.

The Patented Acu-Life True Easy Syringe is a liquid medication dosage device. It is designed to help parents and caretakers administer a precise prescribed dose safely. The color-coded dosage ensures an accurate dosage of medication every time.The True Easy Syringe is BPA free.

I really like the True Easy Syringe over other syringes I have picked up in Pharmacies over the last 22 years. The syringe is easy to use and delivers the correct dosage using the color-code cap. The calibrations are easy to read and will not smudge off after being washed a few times. It also makes it easier to hold onto and control the flow with an over-sized grip. There are very simple directions on the back of the True Easy Syringe package for using it and washing it.

I also find that syringes are the easiest to use when administering medicine to small babies. I would recommend The True Easy Syringe from Acu-Life to all parents and caretakers.

For more unique healthcare products visit Health Enterprises, Inc via Facebook , @HEnterprisesinc , You Tube and Their Website .

No comments:

Post a Comment