Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, December 15, 2014

Things Remembered Winter Wonderland Snow Globe Review

We were given a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

I really love personalized gifts, they tend to hold a more personal meaning. When Things Remembered agreed to a review I was ecstatic about it. Not only do they have beautiful items you can customize I wanted to be a part of sharing their very touching story. Allow me to tell you first about the beautiful snow globe we received, and the special person it will be gifted to.

I have a cousin who lives quite a distance away from me in another state. She's not only my cousin she is my best friend. I recently went through a bad medical scare. The doctors were convinced I had a rare form of breast cancer. Thankfully, after a second opinion a few weeks later, another doctor confirmed that there wasn't any cancer in either breast, it had been a mistake. When you hear that after spending weeks preparing for what your not sure, the end, goodbye, a fight for your life, you're not sure if you want to release a breath of relief or a scream of aggravation. I have a wonderful family, the best kids, and great friends, but even in a room filled with supportive people, I was left feeling more alone than I had ever felt in my life.

My cousin was my rock during some of those dark days, she was my voice of reason when dreading the worst. I knew that this year I wanted to gift her with something that had thought and meaning behind it. I need her to know how special she is to me, that she is a blessing in my life.


I received a beautiful Winter Wonderland Snow Globe from Things Remembered. It has beautiful scenery of flurry snowflakes fluttering around a snow man. Snow Globes have that magical feel to them. The music is also beautiful. Frosty The Snowman plays lively. It has a gorgeous look that would fit any decor. I'm so happy I was able to have a personal message engraved. My hope is my cousin will treasure it for years to come.

Things Remembered has the perfect items to express your love to loved ones, or mark a momentous moment. It is an incredible gift giving idea, it is affordable and will leave a lasting sentimental impression on the receiver. From the engraved Snow Globes to a custom made bracelet or necklace. They have this and much more!

Things Remembered began over 40 years ago, as a small engraving and services shop called "Can Do". Today Things Remembered has grown into the nation's leading, and most successful retailer of personalized gifts. Their proud of their longevity in the retail business. They are committed to continue to offer beautiful, unique, quality, personalized gifts to their customers. Not only can you browse their wonderful collection of gifts, if you purchase an item from somewhere else they will engrave it for you to give you that personal touch. They have 600 nationwide mall locations. They have over 5,000 of the friendliest, most accommodating teammates in the retail world.

Things Remembered has a personal relationship with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Their commitment began in 1997 with one special little girl's simple wish. Elysia wanted to gift her loved ones with personalized gifts so that they would always remember her. What sprang from her wish has grown into an annual program that has raised more than $5.7 million, assisting the Make-A-Wish Foundation grant more than 740 wishes. To honor Elysia's memory, Things Remembered continues to donate a portion of the proceeds of Make-A-Wish gift sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants children with life-threatening medical conditions.

I'm happy I could share this, as little Elysia's story touched my heart. I would recommend Things Remembered to anyone who wants to get that special person a customized affordable gift that they will treasure always. What could feel better than knowing, even in some small way, you are a part of making a child's wish come true.

You can connect with Things Remembered via Facebook , @TRemembered , Pinterest and Their Website .

No comments:

Post a Comment