Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, January 8, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil Review


We received a sample in exchange for our honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for 100% Pure Argan Oil , imported from Morocco from Pure Body Naturals.


I received a 4oz. bottle (it is a well sized bottle) of 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil. The Triple Virgin Miracle Oil is very lightweight and delicate oil, perfect for men and women. Pure Body Naturals amazing Argan Oil is good for your face, hair, skin and nails. Its therapeutic for all skin conditions, and gives almost instant results leaving your hair soft, silky and hydrated. Free from frizz. The Argan Oil is also effective for anti-aging and treating Acne, Dry Scalp, Stretch Marks and Psoriasis.


There are no additives or fillers-whatsoever! Pure Body Naturals oil is all natural, USDA certified organic and unrefined imported directly from Morocco. It is great for all hair types. Revitalize damaged, frizzy hair that is split and brittle. Use it on your skin to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Argan Oil will moisturize and hydrate your face leaving it rejuvenated and vibrant. The oil is produced using only the best methods in the industry.

The Argan tree that is used is endemic to Morocco. The Argon Oil is used to dip bread in at breakfast or to drizzle on couscous, or pasta, in Morocco. Worldwide, the oil is gaining reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal care products and as a heart healthy gourmet product.

I have developed very dry skin over the last few years, and as it is very cold in my area lately, my skin has been horribly dry. Although, I had never used an oil in my beauty routine, I had heard many people say great things about the Argan Oil. After almost two weeks of using it on my skin I finally felt like my skin was not so dehydrated, and it had a nice glow coming back.

I also used the Argan Oil in my hair. My hair is usually frizzy with split ends. I used the oil as a leave in conditioner. I can't even tell you how many leave in conditioners I have bought that did nothing for me. After the Argan I started noticing it was feeling soft and looking shiny. I have had an overall wonderful experience with the Argan Oil, I am convinced that it will become a permanent part of my beauty routine. I like that the oil is organic, there is no artificial perfumes or added colors. You can also use the oil on your cuticles and nails. It sure beats the price of all those expensive cuticle products.

I also think it is great that if you are not satisfied Pure Body Naturals stands behind their product with a lifetime 100% money back guarantee.

You can purchase Organic Argan oil via Amazon .

No comments:

Post a Comment