Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener .


I have mentioned before that in the last year I have developed dark spots on my forehead. I was very concerned and had spoke to my doctor about this and he told me that all women who give birth get this, unfortunately there are those of us whose skin starts getting blotchy dark spots, and their are the lucky ones who never notice anything unusual. I thought this was odd, I had never heard about this before, and my oldest child is 22 years old.

Ageless Derma was developed by a team of scientists, physicians, estheticians, and researchers with over 30 years of experience. They have scientifically formulated the Anti- Aging Intensive Skin Brightener with scientifically proven ingredients. The all-new combination of natural and bio engineered ingredients will lighten the skin without any harmful side effects.

Formulated with 7 revolutionary ingredients to provide fast and effective, yet gentle skin lightening for your skin, whether your problem is with age spots, brown spots, liver spots or changes in skin pigmentation.

The Ageless Derma uses a unique airless pump jar and tubes to keep it fresh, potent and 100% product effectiveness. They never used Parabens or any other harsh chemical in their products. The Skin Lightener was formulated in the USA and it was never tested on any animals.

This is another great product from Ageless Derma! I can feel and see in my face and the skin pigmentation is starting to look better. This product goes on rich and creamy, and it absorbs nicely into my skin. I love every product I have tried from Ageless Derma and stand behind them 100%. No matter what type of Hyper-Pigmentation you may be fighting, let Ageless Derma do the hard work for you!

You can connect with Ageless Derma via Their Website .

13 comments:

  1. I need to get a bottle of this skin cream because I have spots that I need to get rid of or have diminished. I have heard of it and do not have a lot of dark blotchy spots. but I have a few. I would like to see how this gets rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this, I have recently started getting dark spots and I hate them. I would love to see if this would help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few dark spots on my face that I'd like to lighten. I'd like to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this product sounds wonderful, would love to try this. I have five adults and eight grandchildren, I am thinking I need this loll..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used this product and it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this to see if it can help even out my skin. It sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this to see if it can help even out my skin. It sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used it but it sounds great. I am a grandma now and think it is time to start a more active role in taking care of my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried this product before, but I have some dark spots on my cheeks from sun damage years ago, so I'd love to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need something like this. I love that it goes on creamy and absorbs fast. I don't like greasy products that make my face look shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have such fun trying out products like this, I'm eternally sending away for and picking up samples at cosmetic counters. I quite liked Ageless Derma's Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream when I tried it, so I bet their Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could use a product like this because I have some hyper pigmentation on my face and I'm tired of always covering it up with makeup.

    ReplyDelete