Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, January 9, 2015

Aluminyze Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review an aluminyzed photo from Aluminyze . This is not a good picture and does the art an injustice. There are great examples on their website.


I love taking pictures and then finding different ways to display them. I have many photos of my family on my walls and displayed on shelves. As much as I love my photos I had come to think "oh no am I tacky"? People have different opinions when it comes to having a lot of pictures displayed in your home. I decided that I would have to keep all my pictures, they just make me, me. I did decide however, I would like to add more art to the walls. When I had the opportunity to receive an aluminyzed photo from Aluminyze I decided to go with something they offered in their ready art collection. I am so happy with the product.

Are You wondering what an aluminyzed photo is? I had never come across this until recently, but its awesome! An aluminyzed photo is a hard sheet of aluminum with a photo embedded in it. It is a beautiful way to display a photo the colors are brighter and deeper.


Aluminyze is a company that offers photos and ready art printed on metal material. The photos are frameless, durable, waterproof, UV resistant, and they are designed to help your photos shine. They offer multi-panel, displays, standard wall art and magnets too! They offer your photo's or ready art in various shapes, such as rectangles, squares, letters, ornaments and more.

Ordering from Aluminyze is easy and fast. The longest issue you might have is choosing a photo and ready art. There are many options to choose from and the site is easy to navigate. You will choose the shape of the aluminum you want your picture infused with. Then will it be an easel stand or one of the other backings? You then decide if you want a white or silver background, and whether you want a glossy finish or matte. Aluminyze will help make your options easy to decide.

I decided on a picture from their ready art collection with the most adorable little owls sitting in a tree, surrounding a bright tree house. I love the bright colors and the detail. I am so happy with this finished product and think aluminyzed photos are very cool! Check them out! There are so many different ways to display photos and art, aluminum was another great idea.

The shipping was fast and the packaging was safe and secure. I would recommend them whether you have to give a gift, or you have just taken that special favorite picture, think about letting Aluminyze turn it into a beautiful aluminyzed photo.

You can purchase an Aluminized Photo HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment