Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#Cube from HashTag Cube Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the awesome chance of facilitating a review for the #Cube from HashTag Cube .


I love pictures, as I have mentioned in a couple other posts. I am always taking pictures of my family, though I don't share but a few of them online.

I have to admit that I may have been a little confused about the #Cube at first. I thought it was going to be much like other digital photo frames that I have seen. Similar to a digital frame in the way of displaying your photos, it does this and much more.

#Cube is new from Konnect Labs. It is a digital WiFi touchscreen photo display for Instagram. It provides a real time display of your choice of the social network's images.


The #Cube features an 8" square LCD touch screen display. It constantly streams pictures from your favorite hashtags or user accounts you like to follow. You can customize your experience, by choosing a hashtag, or maybe you like following someone who has beautiful images, or you can just set it up to view your own instagram images. Just turn the hashtag cube to a favorite page and watch the beautiful images cross your screen.

As any new product of technology can easily confuse me I appreciated that the #Cube was packaged and designed to come out of the box ready to be used. I was also thankful there was an easy to follow set up guide. It wasn't hard at all though, in a matter of minutes I was connected to our WiFi and accessing my instagram account. When using a digital frame you need to update your pictures, but not with this device, #Cube does it all for you! You can keep the frame plugged in or you can carry it with you using the rechargeable battery.

#Cube is available for $149.99 from the Hashtag Cube web site. For the quality and live streaming of this device it is an affordable price. It makes a fine accent for a desk or any style home. It would also make a great gift for a family member, setting it up to your instagram page, they never have to go searching for your family's recent photos.

I also like that it does not matter your level of technology expertise, #Cube requires no hard work or attention. Once it is set up just let it stream all those amazing images and enjoy!

You can connect with #Cube via Facebook , @hashtagcube and Their Website .

No comments:

Post a Comment