Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Curlz (Spiral Curling Iron) by Xtava Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

My dad often jokes with me about the Irish I have in me because my hair will get so frizzy. It's thick and long, to the middle of my back. I have always liked experimenting with curling it, but for one reason or another I hadn't found a curling iron that worked well in my thick hair. Until we received the Spiral Curler from Xtava .


Available in pink, orange, and blue, the spiral hair curler is plastic and lightweight. It features a professional constant temperature of up to 400 degrees. It heats up quickly, in 60 seconds. Seriously. With the Xtava Curlz Spiral Guide you can achieve perfect symmetric effortlessly. An LED on button indicates the curler is on. The Xtava Curlz handle is made out of high quality insulation materials that are designed for safety. A 360 degree rotating swivel cord allows complete freedom of movement. Ceramic technology reduces static and frizz for healthy hair.

I was excited by the outcome, I had shiny, bouncy curls, and I finished curling my hair! Usually with other curling irons, I curl some of my head and my arm is feeling cramped for curls that aren't turning out. The spiral curler is easy to use and It heats up quick. The only thing I suggest is if this is your first time owning a spiral curler it is best to read the instructions.

You can purchase this product on Amazon .

No comments:

Post a Comment