Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, January 9, 2015

Kawaiiness Cute 2-in-1 Stylus

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Kawaiiness was kind enough to send us one of their most popular items, a Cute 2-in-1 Stylus Pen .

I love to write. I may or may not have a pen obsession. I've got many pens but all the same I'm particular about my writing utensils. My pens need to be a good quality. Pen Pet Peeve- Scratchy pens that work all of five minutes. The weight and the feel of a pen really is important if you plan to do a lot of writing. Hey, some ladies collect shoes, I collect pens.

I received the 2-in-1 Stylus Pen from Kawaiiness. Its a really cute white ballpoint pen with a touch screen stylus adorned with beautiful crystals with a convenient clip. The ink is black. They also offer the pen in light pink, purple, and black. Right now you can save $2.00 and get the 2-in-1 Stylus Pen for only $7.99.


The ballpoint is retractable and maintains a fine tip for smooth writing. I have used the pen quite a bit and it writes and feels great. There's no scratchy feel.

The stylus portion of the pen has a smooth, rubber tip It glides easily across an ipad. It also works perfect for my very touchy Smart Talk Phone.

Kawaiiness Bag is a monthly subscription that is geared towards teens and tweens. It features fun aged appropriate items including make-up, jewelry, accessories and much more, The bags can be purchased each month for $20 if shipped. It can be purchased each month or prepay 2 or 3 months. There is no recurring bill, or long term commitments.

Kawaiiness offers you hand selected items. These items could be stationary items, candies, toys, treats, plushies, squishies, and a lot more. Each month box will come with 8-12 items. All the Kawaiiness Kawaii Box quantity limited. They only ship to the United States and United States Territories.

I'm really liking the high quality 2-in-1 Stylus Pen. It is great for multi-tasking. The clip may or may not get in your way when using the Stylus, but for me it wasn't a problem.

You may purchase the Cute 2 in 1 Stylus Pen HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment