Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Liztek PSS-100 Portable BlueTooth Speaker

We receive a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a speaker from Liztek, the PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker .


I was a little excited about this portable bluetooth speaker, because I got to play the jams this time. My son has been a little bit stingy with the other speaker. I will say this one lives up to the same great quality.

The PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with the new bluetooth v3.0 technology allows you to connect wireless up to 33 feet away. You can seamlessly stream and share music, movies, games, and have phone and conference calls anywhere. The powerful mm drivers with enhanced technology deliver premium sound with deep bass. There is a built in Li-Ion rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. It is a hands-free speakerphone with a built in microphone. There is no Code or Pin needed. If you don't have bluetooth, no worry's it has a 3.5 mm Audio Line, it will allow you to connect to the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.

I get excited over technology, i am kind of nerdy like that, but I think it is the coolest thing that my Smartphone can be in the house and I can be outdoors, or on a different floor with the speaker On the speaker itself are controls that you can skip a song or even answer the phone by hitting talk. It was really easy to pair with my phone, it has colored lights on it to show it is either paired or in pairing mode. The quality of the sound is great, no matter if you are jamming to some louder music or listening to a movie. We received the black speaker but they also offer grey, blue, orange, and red.

I am really impressed with this speaker, I love that it is easily portable and has excellent features.

You can purchase this speaker on Amazon .

No comments:

Post a Comment