Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Baby's First Holidays Stickers


We received a sample in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review "Baby's First Holidays" Stickers from iCustomLabels .

I am all about writing in the baby book, taking lots of pictures. I want to somehow capture as many special moments and Holidays of this time with our new granddaughter as possible. The first year will be gone before we know it.

I received "Baby's First Holidays" stickers from ICustomLabel. They're big round stickers that I can place on the front of Little Brandi Lynn"s onesies. They are really cute. Each sticker has a different first Holiday. I have taken a couple pictures of her with the "My First Valentine" sticker on the front of her onesie. They stick well, and I even placed the sticker back on the sticker sheet with out any problems.

iCustomLabel sets the standard for Personalized Beer Labels. They use a professional series digital press, which allows them to produce a very high quality label. If you're looking for that missing "it factor" for your wedding, birthday party or use it as a promoting tool for your business or event, or for those of you that make home beer brew, this is your route to take! ICustomLabel thrives to provide a one of a kind chic and elegant label suited for any occasion. Label Dimensions: 3" x 3".

We think iCustomLabel is awesome! I am loving labels right now for everything, and they have some terrific choices.

You can connect via Facebook , @icustomlabel and Their Website .

1 comment:

  1. I like the Carmela Red & Pink Dress. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete