Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, February 20, 2015

Credit Card-Sized External Battery Charger Review


We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a credit card sized mAh Portable Charger from Power Theory .


I'm excited to share this review with you. I have tried some different portable chargers and I have had only one or two others that were okay. Power Theory Credit Card Sized mAh Portable Charger has made my list of favorite portable chargers.

The Power Theory Credit Card Sized mAh Portable Charger has a built in Micro USB Charger and an optional attachable Apple Lightening Adapter. Meaning it changes the Micro USB Charger to work with apple devices. It's pretty awesome!

This is one of the thinnest portable chargers I have had. It is lightweight, versatile, and has a great design.

With this power card you will always have reserve power available to you. You can carry this in your pocket, wallet or bag. This portable charger has been engineered with a new "S-Power" Chip for extra safety protection and intelligent charging.

Plug the Micro USB or Lightening Adapter into the phone and the LED light will turn red as it works in your battery. It is very easy.

I love taking pictures and I'm looking forward to all our summer activities and it is great to know that I won't have to worry about my devices going dead. It really sucks when your out having fun and your memories are cut short because you have a dead battery.

Get yours on Amazon at an affordable price, and have no worries about your devices going dead at the most inconvenient time!

You can purchase HERE .

1 comment:

  1. I love the size of this, I always forget to charge my phone and being able to carry this in my wallet is a huge plus.

    ReplyDelete