Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Etekcity Bluetooth Audio Receiver


We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review a BlueTooth Audio Receiver from Etekcity.

My son was very impressed with the BlueTooth Audio Receiver that we received from Etekcity. He watches movies and listens to music frequently from his PC. He hasn't been happy with the audio on his PC and wanted something that would crank up his sound a little better.

The RoverBeats Unify Bluetooth receiver by Etekcity can turn any speaker into a Bluetooth-enabled sound system. Simply connect the RoverBeats Unify to speakers using a 3.5mm to 2RCA Cable or 3.5mm to 3.5 mm Audio Cable, turn it on, and then connect to it using the Bluetooth function on a phone, tablet, computer, or other device. With support for Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, transmit crystal clear audio with up to 33ft of wireless freedom.

The BlueTooth connected instantly to his PC, he has paired it with his SmartPhone and my tablet. He really enjoys the fact that he can move about while listening to music and movies. He would complain constantly of having to sit basically on top of his PC, just to hear the sound. He was afraid pairing the BlueTooth Audio Receiver might be complicated but as soon as it arrived he had it paired up and listening to a strong clear sound within a few minutes. Pairing it up with his mobile was done with one quick press of a button. This receiver will run up to ten hours, and will only take about two hours to charge.

We have used other BlueTooth Audio Devices in the past but we are very pleased with the features of the RoverBeats. The clear stable connection up to 33 feet gives you the ability to move around freely. It is easy to pair, and supports automatic re-pair and NFC instant connection. Etekcity is an excellent brand and their RoverBeats Rock!

You can connect with them HERE .

10 comments:

  1. This product sounds great! I love the fact that you can move it around...would be perfect for when I'm cleaning the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need to so I can listen to music as well my kids would love using it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this so I could jam out while Im cleaning the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about the receiver is that it is bluetooth, great to take outside with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking to get some for my sons tablet so appreciate the review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to use this outside it sounds just awesome.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that it takes about 2 hours to charge and will last up to about 10 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a really nice product. I do want a better sound system when I'm listening to music or watching movies on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great for on the go, and love how small it is. better sound for iphone, or pc listening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know this existed! I use a Bluetooth headset and speaker with my tablets but I would love to turn my boom box into a Bluetooth speaker!

    ReplyDelete