Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ryan's, HomeTown and Old Country Buffet are Ready for You for Lent

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


Starting February 20th, Ryan's, Hometown and Old Country Buffets are honoring the Lent Season. They are offering their best catches with a special Seafood Friday Menu.

Every Friday until April 3, guests may enjoy an assortment of seafood options that include Popcorn Shrimp, Butterfly Shrimp, Baked Fish, Garlic and Italian Herb Fish, Fried Fish, Southern Fish and Atlantic Salmon. These offerings of seafood may be paired with any number of home-style sides, and the fresh salad bar. As always, every meal can be completed with the delicious desert bar.

“We have a number of guests who observe the Lenten season by altering their eating habits,” said Rob Crews, Senior Vice President Of Marketing for Ovation Brands. “We wanted to support these guests by offering options that typically fall in line with their traditions, while also providing more variety for guests who may not be observing Lent.” Ovation Brands currently operates 328 restaurants in 35 states, comprised of 318 steak-buffet restaurants and 10 Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse restaurants.

The Seafood Fridays menu will be available during dinner hours starting February 20 and through April 3, 2015. Menus and pricing vary by location. For more information about Seafood Fridays at the family casual restaurants, visit Ryan's Buffet , HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet

Remember, Thursday Night's are Family Nights at all three locations, Ryan's, HomeTown and Old Country Buffets. Right now the coloring and activities are VeggieTales and each fun hat has a $2. off coupon towards the VeggieTales Movie Noah's Ark.

15 comments:

  1. I cant wait to go to Old Country Buffet for the seafood friday for lent even though I would go anyway because I LOVE seafood!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many different seafood items to choose from, I would love to go and try several!

    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that they are having seafood Fridays for lent and such a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been eating at ryans for years,but not nearly as often as i want..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our local hometown buffet, we go at least once a week and they know us by name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We go to Ryans at least once a week.We love Rtan's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Ryan's but I have wanted to go for the longest time. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been a few months since I have been to Ryans but I love to check out the variety of their food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Old Country Buffet updated their menu and it's better than ever!
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy! even though the closest buffet is a little ways from me, I definitely make it a point to visit a few times a month. Looks like I might have to check out their seafood buffet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We LOVE Ryans! I love the variety and how great everything tastes there. We dont get to go often but try and go on the seafood days since thats hard to make at home well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ;love Ryan's. We go for breakfast a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never tried Ryan's before!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love eating at ryan's restaurant

    ReplyDelete