Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Therafit Women's Euro Oxford Shoe Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Women's Euro Oxford Black Leather Shoes from Therafit Shoe .

I remember being younger and my grandmother would lecture me about the importance of comfortable fitting shoes. She warned me of bunions and such. Of course, at the time style was all that mattered to me. Later, when I was grown I realized my grammie, as I lovingly called her, had been right. She always was though, I'm positive her wisdom knew no bounds.


An average person takes like 7,500 steps in a day. If you are not wearing shoes that provide the proper support for your arches and heels other parts of your body could suffer. The last few years I have started developing pain in my heels, ankles, knees, and lower back. Therafit Shoes were designed to comfort and support every part of your foot.

I received the new Euro Women's Oxford Leather Black classic comfort shoes. Inspired by a European design with an elegant flair, these are a go anywhere shoe. The upper is all leather with a silver stripe and hints of shiny metallics. There are seven layers of cushion to support heels and toes, with a fully padded collar, featuring superior arch support, deep heel cups and removable sock lining insoles that lift and support your foot.

These shoes will amaze you! All those layers of cushion that pillow your feet make walking in them all day so much more comfortable. I'm usually on my feet more than 12 hours a day, Therafit is committed to making the most fashionable, comfortable sneakers and sandals for all hours of a woman's day. With shock absorbing insoles, breathable materials and amazing arch support, Therafit will be your go-to shoe for any season.

You can contact Therafit Shoe via Facebook , @Therafit Shoe , pinterest , and Their Website .

31 comments:

  1. I understand whay you are saying about comfortable shoes. I gaze at all my heels in the closet and I miss them. But I'll take flats anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that there are layers of cusioning. Being on your feet you want good sturdy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was raised to spend money on your hair, skin and feet! I need shoes with good supports and therafit shoes sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear about this brand of shoes. I have terribly painful feet and really need to find a solution that works. I'll give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time has come that I prefer flats. I am diabetic and much of my discomfort now comes from bad shoes and my feet. I'd love to have a comfortable shoe like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually go for comfortable shoes now since I am on my feet alot... this looks like a great style of shoe too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these sound like comfy shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. these must be amazing - thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look super comfortable and perfect for a day of shopping or sight seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this giveaway on your blog and entered through the hop, Apparel for All Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a pair of amazing shoes. I am on my feet all day and would love to have a pair of shoes that are designed for comfort and to support every part of my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm feeling transported reading the description - like I'm getting the best foot massage. Sounds wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like them because I think they would be comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE Therafit shoes, I love comfortable shoes that fit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that I tote around a baby, I wear comfortable shoes all the time. I would love a new pair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shoes look super comfortable! I work at a job where I am moving around our workspace quite a bit, and I'm required to wear flat shoes with backs on them. So things like sandals with backs are okay, but not flip-flops. I prefer to wear lace-ups, though. Therafit looks like a good brand!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These sound so nice! I just started physical therapy for my leg and I could really use a pair of super comfy shoes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a bad back and like to wear flats. I love that they have lots of flats and these look so comfortable . I like their styles and colors they use .

    ReplyDelete
  19. If your feet don't feel good, you don't feel good has always ben my motto. I never wear heels, they aren't worth the pain nor are they good for your feet at all. I mean I know they make your legs look longer and you do lookm thinner, but honestly who really likes their feet hurting? I like Therafit shoes because they were made with comfort in mind and they still look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's important to have a high quality good fitting shoe.
    And these are both in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is crazy to think how many steps we take in a day. I am a big fan of a good shoe, with good support. These look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My daughter had surgery on both feet, and she can only wear certain shoes. She has a pair of Therafit's and she likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for this review, I am so glad that someone has realized the importance of comfort when on your feet and wearing shoes, and I thank them for making support for my heels and feet, I love the clogs that they are also including in this line, and the pair you have are great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's so important to have comfortable and supportive shoes. I really learned this lesson after breaking my foot last year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've heard a lot of great things about these shoes, and I'd really like to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your review really made me feel like these shoes are comfortable and good for your feet. I really want to try a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Therafit has some nice styles, and I love that they're designed not just for style but to actually be good for your feet, too. I'd love to give them a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These shoes sound extremely comfortable. I like that there's all the cushioning. Yes, comfortable shoes are important. I learned that at a very young age after wearing shoes that were too small. Ouch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a stay at home mommy of three, a ten, a five and a two year old, so I stay on my feet all day long. These shoes look and sound so comfortable, they would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to have a pair of these

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nothing beats a great pair of shoes and I don't mean how pretty they are. I have a heel spur and comfortable shoes are a must.

    ReplyDelete