Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Canvas Champ Canvas Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review of a Canvas from Canvas Champ.com.


I love hanging up photographs in my home. All of my favorite poses find a spot on my walls. I have really got into the canvases, they give such a nice feel to a room. As you probably know canvases can get real pricey. I have seen some beautiful work out there but the prices are too just high for my budget.

I came across Canvas Champ and was really excited when they agreed to a review. Could they deliver quality work for those great prices? I had to know. I chose my current favorite pose and then followed the simple instructions to get it to them.

The processing and shipping of my canvas was quick, and it arrived securely wrapped. The first thing I noticed is the superior HD quality of the photo, it has a very nice gloss appearance. I had worried with the photo I chose if the coloring would come out just right after printing. It came back perfect, 100% true to the original photo. Nothing too dark or too light, I love the professional look.

The craftsmanship of then canvas is great. Canvases from Canvas Champ have an extra piece of wood behind the print making the entire frame more sturdy. It helps pull the canvas tighter and prevents rippling. The print is stapled securely to the frame with a quality metal bracket on the back.

The quality of the canvas is superb, are you wondering if the price was outrageous? Absolutely not! To my utter delight Canvas Champ prints range from $10 to $30. The print sizes range from 8"x8" to 30"x20", along with custom sizes available as well. Their Customer Service is friendly satisfactory and speedy.

The ordering process is simple. They offer many ways to upload, Facebook and Instagram, or just from your computer.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my canvas. My experience with Canvas Champ has been impressive. I should mention my canvas was easy to hang, and is flush against the wall with no gaps. Everyone compliments how beautiful it is. I have a lot of beautiful photos stored on my own computer and I am thinking that I will definitely be putting a few more on my walls at these affordable prices. Compared to similar companies the savings is phenomenal for the great quality of these canvases. I would definitely recommend Canvas Champ.

For more information on Canvas Champ like them on Facebook Facebook , follow them on Twitter @canvaschamp or visit them on their website Canvas Champ Website .

34 comments:

  1. I have been considering getting a canvas photo. There are tons of places to have one made and I will check into Canvas Champ. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a canvas print. They are beautiful and a lot lighter to hang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win one of these, especially since you speak so highly of the company and its product. We have many pictures from vacations that I would love to have made into a large print I can hang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been wanting to do this - especially a picture of my now deceased parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get one of these with my family on it. They look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love canvas prints. I don't have any myself but I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would love to have a canvas print.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Canvas prints are the best--I have two, but I want so many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a canvas print to put in my living room of my great niece and great nephew :) Thank you for the review; it sounds like they are a good company to order from!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking into canvas myself but didn't know a place I could trust to do this nicely. Thank you for posting about this! I will have to look on their website or call them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love canvas prints. I don't have any but I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When hanging pictures, I prefer canvas or posters. Framed pictures feel too formal for our relaxed home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that it's extra sturdy! Canvas is so great! I'm excited to hear that the definition is fabulous! Hubby is a stickler for clarity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like canvas prints a lot, they are an inexpensive way to decorate

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love canvas pictures and they make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love canvas pictures and they make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to have a canvas photo. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how the offer such a wide variety of sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the review, I like the quality and the reasonable prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a new house with nothing on the wall, I would love to have a canvas print of one of our wedding photos. I've been married for 2 year and have never printed a wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Canvas Champ sounds like a great company with a good product. Would love to have a canvas print. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that the quality is fantastic and yet the price isn't completely over the top!! I also love this cute picture you chose! Will look so great in your home Im sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I have been wondering if these really copy well, so thanks for the Post and the Company sounds really inexpensive. I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Canvas prints, these look great and are reasonable too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. One of these canvas prints would be awesome of my family hanging in our living room.They are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a nice review and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a photo that my husband took of my son and I that is very special to me. He is our last baby, and it was so touching and wonderful. I really would love to put it on a canvas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. this sounds like a great product, I would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love canvas prints, thanks for the review. I'm going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is another thing that would be great for having my grand kids on. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great gift this would make for Grandparents! Great price!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to have a canvas photo. And the prices seem to reasonable.

    ReplyDelete