Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crystal Wash Balls Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

Having six people in my home, laundry can Get costly. Not to mention you have to use a laundry detergent that is agreeable with everyone in our family including a newborn. In our family allergies run rampant, anything with dyes and perfumes is out.

Crytal Wash is a new proven technology using the power of Bio Ceramics from the earth, laundry will come as natural and effectively clean as using laundry detergent. It is better for your skin, environment and more gentle on f fabrics.These special Bio Ceramics were developed using various minerals with effective antibacterial and antioxidant properties.


The key to the Crystal Wash is the Bio Ceramics. As it moves around in the machine during a cycle, it changes the chemistry and raises the PH balance of the water. The higher Alkaline water created by the Crystal Wash enables dirt and soils to be soaked free naturally. The process creates Natural Hydrogen Peroxide which disinfects the laundry, killing odors and bacteria.

The Bio Ceramics will collect odors, dirt and waste from laundry. They only need to be put in the sun every 30 days or 30 laundry loads. That's it, it is that simple. Nature working With Nature.

Crystal White was scored 4 out of 5 stars, being the only color it didn't effectively clean was White. The results were very close however. You can rest assure Crystal Wash will effectively clean all laundry.

I have used Crystal Wash and I'm impressed with the clean results! There is no over whelming smells or perfumes. The clothes came out 100% fresh. I like that Crystal Wash is Natural, non-toxic and Eco friendly. Who could not like the tons of money you save buying laundry soap. Key Features Of Crystal Wash:

Save hundreds of dollars per year Proven as effective as laundry soap Proven to sanitize more effectively than detergent.
Crystal Wash is better for the environment more gentle on your skin and fabrics. 60 day money back guarantee.

Imagine-1,000 Loads of laundry, with no detergents, no chemicals, no dyes and no perfumes, just naturally clean clothes.

You can contact Crystal Wash Balls HERE .

6 comments:

  1. WOW I have never heard of these. I need to get me some. This seems like something for sure that I would use. We do so much laundry in our house with 6 people here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these....thanks for the info on crystal wash balls! Definitely something to consider using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try out this Crystal wash balls! I have never heard of it and think they sound great because they are so all natural and environmentally safe! Plus I do not like my clothes all perfumed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a sceptic when it comes to this kind of stuff. I would love, love, love to believe that it works. Thank you for the review, I may just give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these sound great, nothing better than saving money. I would love to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool idea. I've never heard of it before, I want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete