Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Introducing Baby Brandi Lynn

On January 29, 2015 I became a nanna for the third time. She arrived with a great set of lungs and a beautiful head of hair. Allow us to introduce you to Brandi Lynn..


She is absolutely perfect, she has stolen our hearts. Almost four years ago I became a Nanna for the first time and it is an incredible feeling. I have loved each and every moment. What's different about Brandi Lynn, is she came home with me.

It does feel almost like being a new mommy all over again. You think about how much you love this little perfect human being and then you get overwhelmed with the fear that you are now responsible for this brand new life, and there is nothing you wouldn't do to keep her safe and loved. So much has changed since my youngest son was born almost twelve years ago. How did we get our babies through those first years when it seems we were doing so much the wrong way. I joked with our pediatrician about coming home with me and I would give her a room of her own. She laughed and said "You don't know how many offers I have had like that, I don't think you need an in-house doctor, you are doing great" She did however order a test that was worrisome to me, but I have decided to write another post concerning that.

We waited a little while to write this post because we were not sure how much of the before story we were going to share. We decided that we would do future posts about the before story here and there because it is something society has to pay more attention to.

Every child is a blessing, and we are looking forward to this new journey with our adorable little Brandi Lynn.

How many children do you have? What are their names and ages? We'd like to hear about them.

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! I love her name. I have a son and daughter, and they are all grown up. My son is 32 and my daughter is going to be 37 this month! Holy smokes they do grow up so fast! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 littles - Landon - 10yrs, Sopheria (So-Fear-Ah) will be 3 this month and Maverick who is almost 10 months.

    Every child is a blessing no matter how they came to be, God gives us each little blessing for a reason, Congrats! She is so precious!

    Trista
    www.mamaslittleminions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby, with a beautiful name!

    I've got two kiddos, my boy is 16, my girl is 2....quite the age gap, and yes they have the same father. Had to add that, I get asked a lot. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new little one. She is beautiful. I have two children. An 11 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. They both are my pride and joy. Children are a true blessing. Welcome to the world little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! yes all babies are blessings! I have 4 children an 3 grand boys and I enjoy every second I have with them. I help raise one of them right now. Being a grandma sure is special and rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. Me and my husband have 4 wonderful sons who have 4 wonderful women in their lives and as of April all 4 will have given us 4 wonderful granddaughters (one each)!!!! There is also a 5th grandbaby due in October (my husband is so hoping for a grandson!!) I do have to say I went and lived with my grandmother when I was 5 and she did a great job, I am sure you will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious!! :) I just love reading about new babies, they are so wonderful and lovely! :) Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute. Congratulations she is beautiful. I remember when mine were that little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, she's beautiful. My baby is now 3.5 years old, I miss the little baby stage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, what a gorgeous baby!! Also her name is beautiful. I have 4 children, 3 step-children, 19 grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet baby! It is so amazing how much they change in a year and how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and what a cutie pie! How exciting and I am so happy for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, how adorable! I don't have kids but, I've taken care of children in daycares and my nephews and nieces at home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! she is beautiful, I know I am late as always lol ;) I am sure she is bringing you much joy! God Bless to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, how precious! I miss having a baby around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So precious. Thanks for sharing. I went from mom to Nana then became a great grandmother. Nothing like a baby in the house.

    ReplyDelete