Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, March 30, 2015

Liquid Chalk Markers by Crafty Croc Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

we had the opportunity to facilitate a review for chalk markers by Crafty CrocTM.


If you haven't used chalk markers yet, you're missing some creative fun! I absolutely love these. I had come across some clearance baskets painted with chalkboard paint, I had set them aside planning to buy some pretty color chalk. For once I'm glad I procrastinated, when I received the chalk markers I knew exactly what I would do with them.

I received 10 6 mm liquid chalk markers in 10 vibrant neon colors from Crafty CrocTM. Each pen is charged with 8 grams of high-quality ink and sports and unique reversible nib. These quality nibs where made in Japan, and the inks are amazingly bright. Crafty Croc has gone to great lengths to source the highest quality components enjoyed by artists and crafters all over the USA.

As I said I really like these chalk markers. Not only did I decorate some organizing bins, the kids decorated their mirrors in their bedrooms. Clean up is easy. The kids can even draw on their selves and there's no lengthy cleanup process.

you can also use. Chalk markers on chalkboard stickers, chalkboard contact paper ,tile, metal, whiteboard, plastic a nd all non porous surfaces. You will be amazed at the quality drawings chalk markers from Crafty CrocTM can produce.

Right now you can try crafty Croc TM chalk markers for 60 days and if you're not as excited as I am with the superior quality you'll get a full refund no questions asked.

Find these great markers at an affordable cost on Amazon .

2 comments:

  1. These sound great. Easy clean up is a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really fun--my son would enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete