Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Neater Scoop by Neat Pet Brands

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a Neater Scooper from Neat Pet Brands .

Anyone who owns a cat would probably agree that the most unpleasant task about taking care of a cat is the litter box. We have had cats over the years and none of us like the litter box duty. Neat Pet Brands has made the job so much easier with their Neat Scoop.


Th Neat Scoop made in the USA makes collecting the waste real simple, you scoop and then it falls into the attached waste bin right into a plastic bag. The scoop we received is a pretty blue color, they also come in green grey and pink. The Neat Scoop includes a set of bags.


The Neat Scoop was designed with a clever trap door on attached bin, once the waste is collected the door closes. This process was designed for less dust when sifting and more sanitary, eliminating the need to touch the bags. Cleaning the litter box is now a quick one handed operation. The Neater Scoop Bags are specially designed for the Neater Scooper System. The easy to tie handles helps to seal off odors. The bags come individually folded, with a fresh scent for odor control.

I love products from Neater Pet Brand, they make the tough jobs of owning a pet much much easier! The Scoop-To-Bag Litter System is so easy even the kids can take care of the litter box now. I also like that this system is durable, we have cleaned up puppy messes as well!!


The awesome people at Neater Pet Brands wants to give one of our readers a Neater Scooper. A big thanks to them for helping to take the yuck out of cleaning the litter box. Go grab yours, they are affordable and worth it!

You can contact Neat Scooper via Neater Scooper , @NeaterScooper , You Tube and Their Website .

17 comments:

  1. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT. MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS CATS. I WILL BE GIVING THESE OUT NEXT CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter cleans the cat litter box and litter always ends up on the floor. Really need this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing product! I am tired of getting the litter on my hands and this neater scoop looks like a great product to get the cat litter out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how these would be so useful to have....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know this product, it's really usefull ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be a great item to have. I have 4 cats. I would keep this for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the one who has to clean the litter box with my kids 2 cats, a task never ending it seems. This would be great top have

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an innovative way to keep litter from spreading all over the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This seems like a great product. I would love to have this for my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cool. why didn't I think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When will someone build a robot just to scoop the cat poo? They can't smell that nastiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing and so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks wonderful to use I have 4 cats and I had not seen this before love to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have 6 cats if it will work here it will work anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is definitely a great idea, I absolutely hate cleaning the litter box but my cat insists on a clean bathroom lol... I won't be able to clean the litter box in April due to shoulder surgery and my daughter is already stressing about having to clean it. Something like this would be a useful tool in helping her clean it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this sounds like a great product, its better than the one I use any

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this product! It would make cleaning the litter box so much easier!

    ReplyDelete