Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

PaintYourLife Canvas Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for an 8 x 10 canvas from PaintYourLife studios.

I have a passion for photography. I love decorating my walls with beautiful pictures of family and art. I am really into the canvases. I was very excited when PaintYourLife Studios agreed to a review. Of course my only problem was choosing just one photo to canvas.


I chose an 8 x 10 favorite picture of my daughter to canvas. The ordering process is very easy as they check everything and email for a final approval before printing. The campus arrived securely packaged, and I was so excited to see the results. The vibrant colors and details are really impressive.

The PaintYourLife Studio was established with a clear objective of creating custom art. Their studio offers handmade high quality paintings, Prints on canvas and graphic design services.

PaintYourLife Studio began in 2006, when they started employing talented portrait painters who crafted handmade oil painting according to customer photos. The mission of the owner is to make sure quality art is available to everyone. After a few months the demand grew and more talented artists were hired after learning many of their customers were purchasing custom paintings as gifts, they expanded their studio in 2008. They established a new line of products including custom prints on canvas, unique pop art editing done by professional graphic designers and oil reproductions of famous artists.

PaintYourLife Studios is a premier custom art site because of their satisfied customers. They offer 100% money back guarantee available within 30 days of your receipt of your order, no questions asked. All artwork including custom photo to paintings, oil painting reproductions, canvas print, pop art and wall art prints are all covered under the same 100% money back guarantee.

I love the beautiful canvas I received from PaintYourLife Studios, their work and material is high quality and affordable. I'll be enjoying my daughter's canvas picture for years to come!

You can connect with PaintYourLife HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment