Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Trading Phrases Wall Decals Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review a Chevron Runner Wall Decal from Trading Phrases .

Back before Christmas, I had decided my boy's room needed a redo. I began looking for ideas. I plan to share a before and after post later on as well as a couple D.I.Y's projects that I did.

I came across Trading Phrases and received a Chevron wall runner decal in the color black for review. In the boy's room there is a small section's of the wall that stands out from the rest of the wall. I thought the chevron stripes would look awesome on that small wall. The decals from Trading Phrases are high quality Vinyl in a matte finish. They are real simple to apply to the wall. There are no messes to worry about. I had no problem applying the decals which can be used on walls, glass, tile, furniture-the possibilities are endless! The wall decals will last indefinitely if you wish or you can remove it when you're ready for a change Trading Phrases will include instructions and an installation tool with the decals.


Trading Phrases has installation videos and tips on their Website. They offer 63+ color samples. Their vinyl decals Come in a variety of sizes. If you can not find what you are looking for, they have designers that will work with you to create your masterpiece. Trading Phrases have sold thousands of decals world wide. Their decals are not sold in stores.

We are really happy with how the decals look in the boys room. This is such an affordable way to add personalization to your home.

You can connect with Trading Phrases via Their Website

4 comments:

  1. I like the final result, I think it's a good pattern for a boy's room. They seem to be really high quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice! I can think of a few places in my house to add a "pop" to the walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wall decals are a great invention. Change things without painting.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Wall.decals are perfect for renters. I can uses these in a few rooms :)

    ReplyDelete